Chapter 7 (What the hell!)

Today was the competition between Yuri and stupid blonde. I found it hard to sleep last night. I couldn't stop thinking about what Yuri said 'Would you cheer for me instead?' What is with that guy. Is it something to do with what happened at the waterfall? I wanted to punch something with the amount going on in my mind. I came out of the front door and was met with a huge hug.

 I came out of the front door and was met with a huge hug

"Hey, friend!" Tamari shouted right near my ear. I growled fidgeting in the hug I was stuck in. 

"Hey." I non-enthusiastically said trying to lock the door of the house. Then suddenly pulling me away from the door we went off to the ice rink. I had my hands in my pockets walking alongside the yapping Tamari who was soooooo hyped for the comp today. While I zoned out looking at the pavement in front of me. The rink was swarmed by too many people and I bit my lip groaning out and slung my head down. 

"I hate this, let's go around the back,"  I said to Tamari dragging her away from the crowded doors. I slammed the back door open and sighed out. Freedom! 

"Come on I think there being interviewed!" I walked out while she ran over to the doors. Where does she get all this energy from? Stepping out I looked around. So many people, I don't remember the last time even 50 people were here. I turned to the camera that was pointed at the two boys. The stupid blonde looked over at me and smirked. Wait he smirked? What's that meant to mean? Oh god, I'm doing it again. I flicked my head in another direction to Tamari who looked as if she was star struck. Waving a hand in front of her face she shook her head.

"Hey stop daydreaming you, idiot!" I shook her and she snapped out of it. 

"So many people." She said and I rolled my eyes. She can't be that taken back.The speaker went off and the two of us turned to the rink I suppose it will be starting soon.

"Hey (Y/N)." I glanced at Yuko a few meters away and saluted her. " Can you tell Yurio that he's about to go on?" I sighed but nodded anyway, she looked busy anyway. 

"Yeah ok." Moving away from the railing Tamari went to help Yuko. Going past a few other people I went into the back room and pulled back the curtain. 

"Hey, Stupid Blonde you're going on in a minute!" I yelled outstanding at the door. He only looked at me blushing, I would have thought he would have made a fuss about the nickname I gave him. Unzipping his Jacket my eyes went wide. He was wearing a sparkly white outfit that looked way more elegant than his personality. I snorted and he suddenly glared at me. 

"What!?" He said and I waved a hand at him. 

"Oh, it's nothing you look beautiful." I giggled out. Both Victor and Yuri looked at me. "What?" Victor stepped closer to me and I was suddenly in a spinning hug. 

"I never knew you could be so cute!" I frowned and huffed.

"Let go of me!" I pushed him off me and fixed my jumper. I could see Stupid blonde staring at it. "What are we doing come on stupid blonde time to go!"I said while pushing him out along with myself.  I stopped when we came out just before the rink. He looked slightly nerved so I patted his back. " Remember I'll be cheering," I said blushing slightly not looking him in the eye. He went on after that. The speaker went off again and the rink was loaded with everyone clapping and cheering as I went back over to Tamari.

"What was that all about? Is (Y/N) showing some feeling towards another person?" Tamari said and I punched her arm.

"S-Shut up!" I blushed again and looked out watching stupid blonde about to start his performance. I've seen both of them practice their routines but it's the emotion that they will need to impress me on. His first jump was coming up. A perfect triple Axel. I clapped along with everyone else. He's very different now than in practice. Less stiff and more refined. I wonder if this had to do with the waterfall? Soon he landed every one of his jumps and I cheered out. This was what he asked me to do. But he started to look as if he was in pain, what's he thinking? His finish was amazing and I cheered along with the rest of the people In the audience. That was amazing! Tamari was shaking my arm back and forward. 

"That was great, wasn't it (Y/N)!" I nodded and looked back out. Then it hit me, I feel like..... I shook my head and gripped my jumper. No, I never want to Ice skate in competitions. Never.....I don't want to end up like my mother. I turned away from the rink. 

"Can you film Yuri's performance for me?" I asked Tamari and she nodded hesitantly. "I'm going to the bathroom." She nodded in understanding. No one noticed me leaving, being too focused on the next performance about to start. I came out of the main doors and put my hands in my pockets. I can't skate in competitions, I will never do that to myself. I gripped my phone that was in my pocket and walked to the stairs and sat down off to the side. spending some time looking up to the sky I just listened to the bypassing birds. It was quiet and I could hear my own breath. it had only been a few minutes before I could hear the sound of a suitcase rolling near me. I opened one of my eyes and saw Stupid blonde standing near me. 

"Yuri hasn't finished yet....Aren't you going to see the results?" I heard his handhold tighter onto the case as he stared at the ground. 

" I already know what the results are." He said still looking down at the ground. Yuri's performance must that been that good. I stood from the ground and wiped my clothes. 

"das vadanya." He said doing a quick wave. 

"Sorry, my mum used to hate it when she lost.... And I'd hate it too... so I know how it feels."

"This isn't over though, I'm taking gold at the grand pre-final, tell him that!" The stupid blonde went closer to me before saying. "Give me your phone." Not the kindest way to say it, but I bet I wouldn't have done it any better. 

"Why!" I said and he grit his teeth along with me, he can't just order me around!

" Just give me your damn phone!" I sighed out and shoved it in his face crossing my arms. He spent a few minutes doing something before passing me his phone, it was in his contacts. "Now put your number in." I looked at him, what the hell is wrong with him. I sighed and did so. I passed it back to him. 

"What's all this for? You gonna blackmail me or send weird photos?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"NO! It's so I can keep in contact with you idiot! Now, look at the camera." He grabbed my hand so we were both in the shot and he quickly took a photo. I was puffing my cheeks looking at him wondering what happened overnight to him. 

"I'm going now!" I nodded my head and watched him walk off. Looking back down at my phone I saw he already sent that photo of me and him. I set it as his contact photo still wondering. 

WHAT THE HELL!!!