Chapter 13 (Pork cutlet bowl pirozhki's)

I was leaning against the wall at the rink for the first half of the competition, watching Stupid blonde stretch before the warm-up

I was leaning against the wall at the rink for the first half of the competition, watching Stupid blonde stretch before the warm-up. I saw a cameraman suddenly come up filming him and I just looked down at my phone putting my sunglasses on the top of my head. 

"Come on stupid girl where going into the back room."  Tugging the back of my shirt he pulled me away from the old man and his ex-wife. Why is he taking me here? I frowned as he stopped as we made it into the room. I saw Victor and Yuri a few people away. The two were whispering about something before Yuri went over to us. 

"I heard the news." He smiled and I looked over to Victor grinning to himself, I hope he didn't. "Congrats on you two dating." I went red in the face and Stupid blonde grabbed Yuri's collar.

"Don't you ever think I would date that stupid girl! Get that thought out of your head!" He shouted out while having a clear pink coat over his cheeks.

"I can't believe you would think I would date such a loud person," I whined out plugging my ears with my fingers. 

"Who are you calling loud, you yell at me twenty-four seven!" I grit my teeth at the stupid blonde. 

"Shut your trap! You're gonna burst someone's eardrums!" I yelled back, I wanted to kick him but the comp is about to start. That's when Yuri stood between us. 

"Ok calm down." He sighed out. " I'm up next so I need to head out but try not to rip each other's eyes out."  I huffed and crossed my arms while Stupid blonde had his arms in his pockets. He started looking at his watch and walked away from me, I bit my lip. Somehow those words hurt me, 'I would never date that Stupid girl.'  I went out to the rink, I have a good view from here. Stupid blonde was over by the doors waiting for someone. Isn't his grandpa here yet? I turned back to Yuri who was on the ice. Tamari did say I'm here to support him but what am I meant to do? I sighed out staring at the ice in front of me. But I'm no good at supporting people, why am I even over thinking this!I shouted in my head. Suddenly the crowd was cheering, wait is Yuri's performance over? I looked out to Yuri coming near to where me and Victor were. He must be. I took a short breath out and then seeing Stupid blondes outfit, I blushed. Why am I blushing? Last time I wore him wearing this I laughed!

"Out of my way Piggy." He's talking to Yuri who just got off the ice. This was my last chance of my so-called 'support' Grabbing his arm I quickly moved him towards me and gave him a hug. Wrapping my arms around his neck I felt him freeze. I was blushing but what else am I meant to do?

"You'll do great I know it," I whispered to him before letting go. I laughed at his fully red face and poked his nose. "You look like a tomato Stupid blonde." I grinned, shaking his head he walked out onto the ice. 

"You sure you two aren't dating?" Victor said putting an arm over my shoulder. I huffed blowing some hair out of my face.

"Yes! Now shut up you silver-haired bastard." I riggled out of his grasp and he left with Yuri to see the score. I continued to blush walking over to the old man and his ex-wife. When stupid blonde saw me he blushed. But that look in his eye, he seemed scared that's different for him. He clenched the railing in front of him before sprinting off. What got him worked up?