Chapter 8(WHAT!?!)

I've always thought the only person to ever want to have any sort of relationship with me is Tamari, but for some reason, after stupid blonde left, he gave me his number. We've been talking and yeah it can be about Yuri's training with Victor but a lot of the time it's just about us.

"Hey Tam," I said punching the punching bag in front of me with her holding it. She looked at me. "Why do you hang out with me?" I asked and it seemed to surprise her.

"I like your determination, you can be funny at times and I know you care about everyone. Even if you act all tough all the time." Staring down at the ground I couldn't help but think of why he liked that about me. This thought made my cheeks grow hot. I shouldn't be thinking like this. I HATE HIM! Letting out a huff I took one final swing and Tamari fell to the ground from the velocity of my hit.

"Wow ok... I'm not going to the gym with you again." She said sitting herself up with her elbows and I chuckled. Helping her up she hoisted herself from the floor."let's go back to the ice rink, I want to see Yuri skate!" She cheered and I just sighed. Grabbing my phone I noticed a new text.

'Has that fat pig decided on his free program yet?'

"Oh is that yurio again?" Tamari said draping herself over me with her eyes looking at the text.
"Y-yes now get off me!" I said flipping her from my back, she landed on her feet and I frowned starting to text him back.

'No I think Victor and Yuri are working together to decide on the music, what about you stupid blonde, have you made a final decision?'

"He seems to really like you." She went on grinning to herself, I just turned and went on walking to the rink.

"So what, he thinks of me as a friend, stop bagging me about it!" I almost shouted and this just made her giggle.

"I was thinking more than a friend, but will leave that for now." I stopped walking and thought to myself for a moment before going crimson red.

"W-WHAT, NO! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!" This only making Tamari laugh more walking ahead of me. I grew even angrier thinking about me and stupid blonde being together. The thought made me sick. But at the same time, I felt something different, my facial expression softened for a single moment before more rage filled me. Letting out a cry I started running after Tamari while she just laughed the whole time.

Victor was waiting in the rink and Tamari went to talk to him while I took my things into the other room. 

"Hey, Yuri." I emotionally said putting my bag down on one of the benches. 

"H-hi (Y/N), what was all that shouting on the way in?" I let out a sigh looking at the new text from the stupid blonde.  

"Oh, nothing just Tamari being annoying as always. Did you hear that Stupid blonde's coach brought in his ex-wife to help with training and she yells at him 24 hours a day." I said looking at my phone the whole time reading the text. 

"Yeah, that doesn't sound like fun." Was all he responded with. I frowned and went over to him.

"What's got you acting a robot?" I said while poking his side, he flinched but didn't say anything just a shrug. Well, his acting annoying......Just like Tamari. I rolled my eyes and went out of the room. Victor was suddenly in front of me looking happy.

"I heard the great news." I frowned and looked behind him to Tamari.

"What?" I crossed my arms getting ready for what he was going to say.

"About you and Yurio dating!" He cheered and I just hit his shoulder. I glared at Tamari and she tried to apologize.

"We have each other's numbers that's it you stupid!" I yelled as he rubbed his shoulder. Giving me puppy dog eyes I continued to stare him down. "Don't you ever think I would get together with that Stupid blonde!" I shouted while blushing. What is wrong with me, why am I blushing all the time? Letting out a sigh Victor didn't look too mad as I walked away from him. I went around the corner and I guess they thought I was out of the room.

"Hey Tamari, has (Y/N) ever had a lover?" I heard Tam laugh at him saying that. I clenched my fist, why do I need someone like that I'm only 15! "Well, she obviously doesn't know how to handle these sorts of feelings..... But I think I have a solution to that." I shook my head and went away not wanting to hear the rest of the conversation. 

I went to buy myself a drink to cool myself down. This is so stupid why can't I stop blushing? Grabbing out the pink milk I went back out to the rink after a few minutes to see Tamari jumping up and down from something Victor just said. 

"That's perfect, I just hope Yurio thinks so too!" She said and I raised an eyebrow.

"What happened now?" I interrupted and Victor stopped typing on his phone. 

"Oh, nothing.." Victor said before turning back to Yuri to train. Frowning my gaze went to Tam and she turned away. Great something is going to happen and I doubt I'm going to like it.

-----------------------------------

The assignments came in last night and I only found out because Tamari came banging into my house at like 12. I was half asleep at the time and now I'm completely dead because she wouldn't leave me alone after that, and dragging me over to the hot springs to celebrate with everyone else. I just wanted to sleep. 

I sat in my room with Tamari waiting for the rain to calm down before we left for the rink when I got a message. 

'Hey, stupid girl I need to talk to you!' I let out a tck from the new 'original' nickname he gave me but waited for what he was going to say next. 

' You're coming over to Russia tonight and staying with me.' I jumped up from my sitting position and reread the text.

"What the hell does that mean!" I shouted making Tamari hit her head on my bookshelf. I angerly rung him wanting answers for this sudden idea he had. I heard a hello on the other end and shouted out.

"WHERE DID THIS COME FROM STUPID BLONDE, DID VICTOR SAY SOMETHING TO YOU!" I heard a growl from him before he spoke up.

"VICTOR DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING I JUST......" He paused for a moment. "The plane ticket is already booked so you are either coming or I'll drag you over!" He shouted at the end and I grit my teeth. "So are you coming?" I frowned, it's not like he even gave me an option. 

"Not like I have a chose do I, I'll see you at the airport when I arrive," I said blushing, WHY AM I BLUSHING! "Stupid Blonde," I mumbled out hanging up the phone, Tamari pulled me in a hug. 

"Yay, you get to be with Yurio again!" I glared at her and she continued to smile. 

" If I find out you had anything to do with this..." I threatened as I began chucking clothes into a suitcase.