Chapter 2 (On Youtube)

I groaned hearing a tap on my window. Ignoring the light voice I rolled over in my bed. Tap,tap,tap. I quickly thrusted myself up into a sitting position. I grit my teeth opening the curtain that was next to my bed. I saw Tamari one floor down on the ground with small rocks on her hand.

"What do you want Tam!" I shouted out at her as I opened the window glaring down at her, but it could have just been the bright light in my eyes making me squint.

"I came to get you out of bed, it's 12 and you need to skate!" I groaned and almost slapped myself.

"Why couldn't you text me like a normal person, instead of acting like Romeo," I mumbled the last bit and she just giggled.

"I'll wait outside for you Juliet." I shut my window and slammed my head into my pillow. I really need more sleep! I forced myself up and out of my bed to get changed. I yawned brushing my teeth almost falling back to sleep as I did so and the went down to meet Tamari jumping on one foot to another impatiently waiting for me.

We made our way to the ice rink in silence because I was in a mood.

"You know that Yuri's coming back today right." I nodded and didn't say anything. "Minako said she was going to be at the airport waiting for him."

"Sounds like a Minako thing to do." I hummed out scrolling through Facebook on my phone. I hit the first step to the ice rink with my left foot. I looked up and just continued to walk putting my phone in my pocket.

"Hey (Y/N) your back again today I see." I saluted Yuuko and went into the back rooms to spend some time stretching so tamari could get all her things ready.

"So today I thought you could do another pop song." I groaned at her.

"You know I don't like that music ." And she just went out going through the songs on her computer.

" Fine how about some more classical." She spoke. I nodded and went on with stretching. I bet Yuri is back by now. I just hope Minako didn't freak him too much. She'll probably want to show him off to everyone. That poor guy. 

"(Y/N)!" I whipped my head to Tamari who was by the door. " I have the song ready to go." She went on to say. 

"Calm down I'll be there soon!" I took off my jacket and tied my skates laces. 
I walked out and was surprised no one was around. Normally at this time, a few people are around. I shrugged and skated around for a bit. Doing a few tricks here and there.

"Come on (y/N)  impress me!" Tamari shouted out distracting me, I rolled my eyes and she started to play the music.

I don't know when they showed up but when I looked back after the song finished both Yuuko and Yuri stood frozen before Yuuko started crying.

"That was amazing!" She yelled at me. I skated to Yuri and inspected his face.

"Hows it going, Yuri?" I asked as I got off the ice assuming he wants to skate.

"Yeah, I'm fine... But when and how did you learn to skate like that?" I looked up at him as I undid my laces.

"She started about a year ago and Minako says until she's up to her standers she can't take any dance classes." I flicked the back of her neck.

"I can speak for myself you know." I could see a few seats away the three twins congregating over a phone they were holding.

"By our calculations, you could win the world with a performance like that." The three said in unison. I sighed and didn't really say anything.

"I could." I lightly spoke out before getting my stuff from the back room.  I could hear Tamari coming up behind me and I dodged her trying to attack me. She fell to the floor and I rolled my eyes. 

"Why did you have to bring down the mood like that?" She said jumping to her feet acting like she didn't just face plant. 

"Because I'm not interested in skating in competitions." I simply said opening the back rooms door and grabbing my stuff. " Tamari I'm spending the next two days studying so don't you think about throwing rocks at my window," I growled at her and she put up her arms up in surrender.

"In my defence, it was lunch time." I just rolled my eyes and started to walk out. 

"And in my defence, I didn't get to sleep that night until 2 in the morning," I growled and went my way back home so I could get dinner ready. 
I was half way through making stir fry when I got a message. Tamari sent me a link to something. Clicking on the link I watched a video of Yuri. Why couldn't he have performed like that in competition? And this video is going viral. I glanced down to the next suggestion and my eyes went wide. I dialled Tamari's number.

"What the hell Tam!" I yelled into the phone. "I told you to never post videos
Of me skating on YouTube!" I growled into the phone almost forgetting about the food cooking.

"I'm sorry the triplets got to my phone." She said and I groaned.

"Delete the damn video then!"  I said stirring the small pot of food.

"But it's gone viral, even if I deleted it, it's all over the internet now." I let out a sharp sigh. She's right even when deleting it, it's most likely be saved or shared everywhere.

"Fine but if I find you've been posting videos of me..." 

"You'll bury me in a deep dark grave, I know I know." She spoke and hung up the phone. Great now I'm all over Youtube.