Chapter 11 (Competition)

It was 9 at night after the comp was done and Stupid blonde came second. I could tell by the look on his face that he wasn't happy by his rank. I didn't know why though. I stretched along to studios fall and yes I spent another half an hour today trying to find this damn room. Standing from the ground I went back to my room. My phone went off and I picked it up hearing a shout from Tamari.

"Why weren't you at the comp with Yurio today!" She shouted out through the phone, I had to hold it from my ear.

"Ever heard of jet lag! If I went I would have slept through the whole thing!" I yelled back at her and she growled into the phone. She must really be worked up about something to growl at me. that's normally my thing. 

"Why do you think he even invited you to stay with him in the first place huh?" I didn't really know what to say. 

"I don't know why don't you ask him!" I said back. 

"You are clueless when it comes to this sort of thing. He wanted you to support him, to be there. That's why he didn't do so well today! Because you decided that sleeping is better than him!" She hung up the phone and I frowned. I never said sleeping was better than anyone. I just didn't want people to see the worse side of me. I heard someone walking down the hall so I opened my door to meet stupid blonde. With the metal, around d his neck. 

"Did you watch?" He asked me and I stood frozen for a moment. 'He wanted you to support him'  Rang in my mind. I nodded my head and he grit his teeth. 

"You did great," I mumbled out, I'm not the best when it comes to encouragement. 

"I'll do better next time." He returned, then walking to his room next to mine. He sure likes to act strange sometimes. Maybe what Tam said was right. I mean why else would he want me to come all this way. I decided to head back to bed so I would be over this annoying jet lag.

--------------------

The stupid blonde was on a break and we were watching Yuri skate, he was staking different to normal and his jumps were better than before. I glanced at the Stupid blonde who was sitting next to me and the staw from the juice box he was having was hanging out of his mouth. I smirked at his reaction to Yuri and went back to watching. The technical difficulty in his performance was amazing, all his jumps he landed. The stupid blonde just puffed his cheeks and I laughed making him look at me. 

"What's your problem?" He slammed his fist on the table and I put my hands up in defense.

"Just watching you realize you have good composition this year." Not responding he went back to killing that juice box of his turning his back to me.

"Hey Yuri Georgi is about to start," Mila said turning away from the screen to us. 

"Whatever." The stupid blonde said still sounding annoyed by what I said just before. I was looking through my phone not paying attention for a while until Mila

"You know about the ice dancer right, The one he used to post all those kissy photos with. Well, she broke up with him and started dating this other guy." I glanced up at the TV. Why is he so worked up about it then? 

"You heard the story haven't you." She spoke looking at the Stupid blonde.

"Leave me out of this you hag!" He shouted back. I sat my head on the palm of my hand watching the guy skate. 

"No way I think he's actually crying?" I said and Stupid blonde turned back to the TV.

"Seriously." The stupid blonde said to me doing the same thing, putting his head in the palm of his hand. Now all four of us in the room were watching as this really emotional guy continued his program.

"Am I the only one who can hear the girls screams?" Mila said as sweatdropped. 

"Yeah, he's way too into his performance." We all mentally face planted watching the performance finish. I didn't want to watch anymore so I went to the bathroom. After what happened yesterday Stupid blonde has really been into his training and since in only a few days, we have to travel to the next comp his been more distant. Rinsing my hands I went out to the studio at the rink to calm myself down.

I sighed out breathing heavily Stupid blonde was by the door but walked off before I would say anything. He's really annoyed about something. I huffed, It's not like I'm meant to do something, if he's going to act like a child then I won't stop him. 

"You know I would have thought you would dance ballet more than pop." I saw  Baranovskaya standing in the corner of the room. 

"Yeah, you and everyone else. This relaxes me when I'm stressed and my dance teacher said I'm not ready to dance ballet for a long time." I sighed out grabbing my phone ready to leave.

"Well, I don't know where she got that from. You have perfect form and I got that from the performance the first day you were here." I nodded my head and walked out of the room.

Why is Minako not teaching me? I wonder if it has to do with my mum in any way. I sighed coming out to the rink Stupid blonde was practicing once again and I sat on the edge of the rink with a bottle of water like always. I was looking through my facebook when I noticed him staring at me.

"Hey, Yuri focus on what you're doing!" A shout from the old man at least 7 meters from me and Stupid blonde almost fell. I giggled and went back to watching my facebook.

It's A Love hate Relationship Yuri Plisetsky X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara