Chapter 20 ( New home)

Today we were flying back with Victor and Yuri. I groaned trying to shove everything back into my suitcase, why is it always easier when you're packing the first time? Jumping on top of the suitcase I managed to slam it shut, quickly zipping it and huffing out I went over to the door with everything.

 I groaned trying to shove everything back into my suitcase, why is it always easier when you're packing the first time? Jumping on top of the suitcase I managed to slam it shut, quickly zipping it and huffing out I went over to the door with ever...

Threading my hand through my hair I quickly grabbed back backpack and phone heading out the door. I had some gum in my mouth and I popped it looking down at my phone.  

"Hey come on Tora!" I frowned looking at Victor smiling and waving for me to come over to the three of them. That being Yuri and stupid blonde standing next to him. 

"Don't call me that." I snapped shoving my phone into my back pocket. He just laughed as we all walked out to the car waiting in front of the hotel. I rested my head on stupid blondes shoulder because I was still tired from waking up and the time it took to pack everything was crazy. I heard a camera flash.

"So cute," Victor said and Stupid blonde kicked his leg. 

"Go away, Victor!" He shouted at him and I shut my eyes again, ignoring the conversation that followed. 

-------------------------------------------

In the plane ride, I was sleeping the whole time. Why am I so tired? Someone started to shake my shoulder. I groaned opening one of my eyes and Stupid blonde stood next to my seat. I couldn't hear what he was saying due to my headphones. I popped them out and sat myself up. 

"What?" I yawned still feeling dazed. 

"Come the plane landed ages ago." He seemed annoyed so I stood grabbing my backpack. He took my hand in his so we moved faster out of the plane. I didn't say anything still waking up. As soon as we stepped out of the plane Victor took a photo of us. I glared at him. 

"You finally woke up." Yakov came from nowhere he must have been on the plane. " Akane is waiting for you at the ice rink." I didn't realise that she would be coming over this soon, I let out a sigh I'm too tired for this. 

"Right." I groaned slouching my shoulders. My phone rang and I picked it up. 

"(Y/N) Akane is at the rink waiting for you!" Mum sang over the phone and I sighed once again. I'm not getting any rest am I. "Make sure to take a video for me every now and again." She hung up, wow that was a quick call. 

------------------------------------------

"(Y/N), its good to see you!" Akane cheered as she saw me walk into the entrance.  I looked up from my phone and waved. The stupid blonde came along wanting to see me skate. "I haven't seen you in three years." After my mum accident, I didn't talk to many people other than Minako and Tamari. 

"Yeah its been a while," I said not really looking at her. 

"And this must be Yuri Plisesky, I watched you skate at the grand pre. Pretty impressive winning your first senior grand final." She stopped for a moment and looked at the two of us. "And that kiss on the end really surprised everyone." I blushed and looked away from her. She can be really nosey sometimes, she always went into mums business when she was her coach and now I have to deal with it. "Anyways I should see you on the ice (Y/N) before anything else," I nodded getting my skates out of my bag and went to get changed. 

Akane stood waiting for me with an MP3 player in her hand looking through some music

Akane stood waiting for me with an MP3 player in her hand looking through some music. "Right let's see what you got." I rolled my eyes going onto the ice for a few minutes while she got it set up. 

I went over to the edge as I watched Akane think for a moment. 

"Good form, just like your mother. But we should work on Audience effect." I hummed and she made me do it again and again. For the rest of the day. It was annoying doing the same song that I didn't even like but I got to do anything I wanted. Letting out a groan she patted my head like she used to so many years ago. "You can go now if you want and I'll call you in two days, you should rest." 

"Yeah, thanks," I said going off the ice, taking off my skates some bruises were showing but it wasn't the first time so I dealt with the pain putting on my shoes. Grabbing my bag I swung it over my shoulder and went out of the rink towards the front. The stupid blonde sat there on a chair against the wall asleep. Jet lag I assume. I went over to him and poked the side of his face. "Hello, we need to get going," I whined wanting food and sleep. He fidged around and that made some hair cover his face. I sighed bending down closer to him. Moving a finger into his hair I slowly moved it from his face. Why does stupid blonde have to be so attractive? His eyes shot open and before I knew it he moved my hand from his face and kissed me. Pulling back I blushed deeply. "W-WHAT was that for?" I questioned him stuttering like a mad person.

"I'm allowed to aren't I ." He said that more like a statement then anything. I frowned and tried to walk away but he grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him so we walked out together. I was still blushing madly biting my lip. A car was waiting for us and I went in.

-------------------------I would have thought we would go back to the mansion I've been staying at but the car stopped at an apartment building. 

"Yakov brought our bags in already." The stupid blonde said while getting out his backpack. I just looked up at the building still slightly confused. The stupid blonde turned back to me rolling his eyes and grabbed my hand to pull me towards the building. I just continued to look around as we went in. It was a common open area, tugging on my arm he took us to the elevator. 

"Why are we here?" I finally asked.

"Why wouldn't we be, this is my apartment."