Chapter 22 (Going to the beach)

It was around 2 in the afternoon and I only just got home an hour ago from training.  I had been flicking through my Twitter bored out of my mind. I saw a bunch of fangirls posts that stupid blonde was tagged in making my eyes constantly roll. 

"Tora!" A shout from stupid blonde, after the past few months he changed the nickname and went with what everyone else was calling me. I groaned rolling over in my bed not moving. I didn't even know he was home. I heard footsteps coming towards my room and my gaze went to my door seeing the shadow of someone about to open the door. It was swung open and Stupid blonde came into view.I had my head resting on the arm that was holding my phone and just stared at him waiting for him to say something. "We're going to the beach."

"But why!!!" I whined curling into a ball on my bed. 

"Because its funnn!" Victor came into my room making me jump. No wonder we're going to the beach. I groaned turning away from the two of them. My eyes went wide when felling myself being lifted up from the bed. 

"Hey let me down!" I yelled being carried out by Victor out the door. " What about my clothes!" I yelled wanting to be put down. Victor only laughed out taking me out of the apartment stupid blonde followed out while I just crossed my arms. 

"Victor, what was all that yelling?" Yuri came into view and stopped talking when seeing me on Victor's shoulder. Yuri was holding something. 

"To the beach!" He cheered while I continued to cross my arms giving up on getting away. 

------------------------------------------

Victor put me down and I frown looking at the beach. "What about my bathers!" I huffed, if I was to go to the beach I should have my bathers. 

"Here." Yuri gave me the bag he's been holding this whole time. "Yurio and Victor picked it out for you." He went on to say, my gaze went to the Stupid blonde who looked off to the side blushing. Letting out a sigh I went to the public bathroom to change. The only question I had when putting on the bathers was how did they get the perfect fit for me? Shaking my head a came back out seeing they were waiting for me. 

"It looks too cute Tora, don't you think so Yurio?" It was only after Victor commented on the bathers that Stupid blonde even looked at me

"It looks too cute Tora, don't you think so Yurio?" It was only after Victor commented on the bathers that Stupid blonde even looked at me. He blushed but walked up to me and grabbed my wrist. 

"Come on let's just go," he mumbled out making my eyes go wide when I was dragged along. Both Victor and Yuri cheered as we all made our way down to the sandy beach. Looking out to the almost empty beach I was tugged along by stupid blonde a little further to one spot. "Put this on." I stopped looking around and saw him holding a small cardigan. Raising an eyebrow I could see him staring off to the side, turning to seeing what he was looking at... It was a few older guys, most likely around 17. Sighing a shaking my head I put the cardigan on the ground onto of the beach towel, I instead took out the sunscreen handing it to him. 

"Can you help me?" I questioned Stupid blonde taking some for myself putting it on my legs and soon after my stomach. I could tell he was hesitant. "What happened to all that tough talk?" I turned my head back to him but stopped when getting a shiver down my spine. "That's cold, calm down." I laughed out making sure to catch the 17-year-olds reactions, I could hear Stupid blonde smirk. They seemed annoyed but went away. Letting out a sigh Stupid blonde finished putting on my sunscreen. 

"Yurio are you going to put my sunscreen on for me?" Victor waved over at us and I just rolled my eyes putting everything back in my bag.

"I don't want to touch you!" He almost shouted making Victor laugh. Adding to this he threw the sunscreen at him. I laughed sitting down on the towel removing my shoes. 

"Let's go swimming!" I yelled grabbing Stupid blonde by the hand towards the water. He jumped in surprise almost tripping over from the sudden rush. Plunging myself into the water I swam around sighing in satisfaction from the coolness of the water against my hot skin. I had almost forgotten stupid blonde was with me until I was tackled under the water. I fidgeted around until I was back to the surface seeing him smirking at my reaction.
"Not funny." I huffed splashing water onto his face. The stupid blonde laughed grabbing my hand pulling me against him. A soft kiss was planted on me, blushing I kissed back as we floated in the water. This nice moment ended with water splashing on us. The stupid blonde gave a hard and dark glare to Yuri who seemed very apologetic about it.

"You will pay for that fat piggy." An evil glow went about him as he started going towards Yuri.

"S-sorry I was aiming for Victor." But Victor was behind me now not wanting to be seen. Just before stupid blonde pounced onto the innocent because water was splashed onto us I hung my body over him draping my arms over his chest distracting him.

"Why did you go away from me, I was having fun," I whined turning him towards me and waved Yuri away without stupid blonde seeing. Yuri was far enough and I let out a sigh. stupid blonde hummed when something court his eye.  

"Let's get some Ice-cream." I just nodded as he took us over to the ice-cream truck. The hot sand heated the bottom of my feet as we made our way over to get the tasty food.