Chapter 14

We arrived at the hotel in Barcelona for the grand pre-final. I let out a yawn. I had just checked in and let out a stretch. The stupid blonde was on his phone like always.

"Yuri check yourself in now!" The old man shouted and I stepped away from him and I thought my jeg lag was bad. 

"You check me in for me, I don't feel like dealing with it." I rolled my eyes and got out my phone. Tamari said she would be coming over with Minako for the finals. My thoughts stopped when I saw a big group of girls again. They are so irritating and I don't even have to deal with them. 

"you fat ma...." Stupid blonde didn't get to finish his sentence when the ex-wife bitted in.

"Yuri Plisetsky we do not use that unattractive words." I covered my mouth to stop me from laughing. Stupid blonde let out a 'tsk' as he had to take photos with them while I stood laughing at them. I didn't take much notice of what was happening until Stupid blonde started shouting again. 

"Who do you think you are talking about my fans like that." He shouted and I walked over to see who he was talking to. Oh JJ and his fiancee. 

"He's a scary little boy isn't he JJ." This just made Stupid blonde more pissed. By this point, I was standing right next to him but not saying anything. 

"Don't pay attention to him, darling, he's just jealous because my fiancee is more attractive than his girlfriend." I noticed he was looking at me when saying that. That's when I started to lose it.

"Any guy who wears sunglasses on his head like that is a douche, you can do better than him bitch."

"Hey now calm down, we're all friends here aren't we."I grit my teeth. But I was ignored. The stupid blonde turned to me and saw my tsked off face. "Hey Otabek going out to eat by yourself again. You can join us for dinner if you want." That dude really pisses me off, just hearing him speak annoys me.

"Thanks, I'll pass." was all Otabek said ready to leave. His daze went to Stupid blonde and me.

"Hey why are staring at me, asshole." The stupid blonde said glaring at him but then he just walked out. 

"(Y/N) Yuri where going us to the rooms now!" I jumped from The old man shouting over at us. 

------------------------------------

We were in the rink from practice, well from the men skaters I was just sitting on the railing like I normally did next to the old man drinking a bottle of water. 

"Let's go through one more time

"Let's go through one more time." I stared over at almost everyone else leaving the rink. What time is it? I glanced at the clock. 3 pm, there's still half a day left. I wonder what I'm gonna do? 

"Hey, stupid girl!" I tilted my head back to see Stupid blonde off the ice and taking off his ices. "Are you coming or not." I spun around and looked at him confused. "You were overthinking again weren't you."