chapter 5 (obnoxious)

The past few days have been annoying, Tamari will not stop talking about Yuri and Victor. I can't get any skating in with them almost always there. I grit my teeth kicking open the rinks door with my hands in my pockets.

"Hey (Y/N) you're in early today, you bet Victor!" Yuuko said smiling at me

"Hey (Y/N) you're in early today, you bet Victor!" Yuuko said smiling at me. She has been opening up earlier for the new skaters in town. I grit my teeth walking past. "Oh, you're in a bad mood because you haven't skated in two days right?" I only slightly nodded before going into the back room. Sliding my bag on the bench I came out with my skates. I sighed seeing Tamari with the music ready.

"How did you manage to get here before me?" I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Because I know you always go for a morning run, so I came in five minutes ago." She spoke fiddling with her camera. stepping onto the ice I sighed out feeling relaxed. I could feel her smirking at me. Some music started playing and I looked at her. ' Of all songs to play.' I thought to myself as I went on skating to it. I cringed as I skated, I really hate this song!

I groaned finishing the song. "I hate it!" I shouted and heard Tamari clapping.

"That was sexy!" She shouted out to me and I glared over at her. But to my surprise, both Yuri's and Victor stood beside her.

"What are you guys doing here! I want to skate in peace!" I yelled over to them skating to the edge.

"Why does it matter to you! It's not like you have a reason to skate in the first place!" Yuri shouted at me and I growled grabbing his shirt.

"Because I can't dance until my stupid teacher thinks I'm ready! So I'm stuck Ice skating!" I said gritting my teeth while I talked. This guy makes me so infuriated! He also grabbed my shirt.

"Get off the rink little girl and let the real skaters on!" I felt a vein pop on the side of my head.

"Where the same age Idiot!" At this point, Victor pulled Yuri from me and Tamari slid me a meter from them.

"Calm the heck down (Y/N)." She said very worriedly. I paused for a moment before jumping over the railing.

"I'm going for a run," I mumbled out taking off my skates and chucking on my jumper again. Yuri Glared at me but was taken back by my jumper before going back to that same facial expression. I put my headphones in and blasted my music running out of the ice rink. I might have heard some muffled voices but I'm not sure. Not like I care anyway.

Running along the bridge I went into a fast sprint. I hate him! I hate him! I shouted in my head repeatedly. I went on sprinting until I made it to the beach about half an hour from the rink. I yelled out to the sea multiple times.

"I HATE THAT STUPID BLONDE!" I screamed out. I slammed my knees into the ground and let my heart rate slow down. I held my head to my knees as I listened to the music. Standing myself up from the sand I dusted myself down before slowly walking back.

What right does he have to say that I shouldn't be ice skating? I'm not a little girl, I do everything for myself now. I stopped walking for a moment. I looked up and let out a sigh. I've been alone at home for almost two years now. Dad doesn't come home so he can pay for mum medical bills and mum is still recovering fully in the hospital. I felt a tear roll down my face.

I could hear a shuffle in front of me, looking back down and the stupid blonde stood there. I whipped the tear from my face. He seemed surprised to see me.

"What do you want?" I huffed looking off to the side. He took a step closer.

"I'm just going for a run, Don't I have the right!" He said with a pissy attitude. I glared at him and It went quiet for a moment." About what happened at the rink this morning." He started off and I walked past him not wanting to hear an explanation from him.

"I don't want to hear it," I said and he just grabbed my hand. I yanked it from him.

"I just wanted to say...." I glared back at him and was stunned by the small amount of blush on his face. " To say I'm sorry." My face went neutral and I put my hands in my pockets. " Yuri told me about your mother." I let out a 'tck'. That snitch told him about my mother. I hate pity from other people especially when that's the only reason for them to apologize. I turned back around.

"I don't want your pity," I said not looking back at him but had made sure he heard. I could tell from the lack of response he either didn't know what to say or was even more pissed off with me. I walked all the way back to my home only for Tamari to be waiting outside the door.

"Where the hell did you go!" She shouted out at me even before I made it past the gate. She came to meet me half way and I didn't respond when she gave me a hug.

"I went to the beach. It doesn't matter anyway." I said in an almost monotone voice, Tam sighed out and gave me a small smile.

"After you left Yuri sorted it all out with Yurio." She spoke and I thought for a moment. "Didn't you know we call him that now?" She said and I went past her.

"I'm sticking with stupid blonde thank you." I felt her slap the back of my head.

"He is not stupid and is very handsome by the way." I frowned at the fact she was defending him. I grabbed my bag that she must have brought over with her.

"Yeah you just need to get past the yelling or maybe get some ear muffs," I said opening the door of the house. Tam rolled her eyes at me.

"Last time I checked I needed ear muffs long before I met Yurio, You're just as loud and obnoxious as each other." I glared at her for calling me obnoxious and threw a near by pillow.

"I'm not obnoxious!" I said and she laughed at me.

"What you just did proved me right." I frowned and started running around chasing her with a pillow.