CHAPTER 2️⃣

NEXT MORNING:
Roni wakes up to see her little cupcake eating pancakes while coloring "good morning" she said while sitting next to Emily "good morning mommy, do you like my coloring book aunt nessa bought it for me" Emily replies with a big smile on her face "wow it's amazing I love it" she said returning the smile. After 5 minutes Emily keeps on looking at Roni than looks back at her coloring book "what's wrong em" Roni asked curious "can I ask you a question mommy" "yea sure what is it?" Roni replied curiously "who's my daddy" right at that moment Roni dropped silent all the memories came back to her she stood up with tears in her eyes and with anger she replied "Emily don't ever ask me that question again, understood!!!" she ran up to her room slammed the door and sat against it crying. Emily sat there feeling bad about what just happened and mad at herself for asking that question and at that moment nessa came running down wondering what had just happened "what's wrong Emily why is Roni so mad" she asked, Emily got up ran to nessa hugging her with tears falling out of her bright brown eyes "cupcake what's wrong stop crying and tell me" nessa said with shock "I just wanna know who my daddy is why is mommy hiding it from me I'm big enough now she could tell me"she said with more tears running down her cheeks "oh no that's why"nessa whispered "listen em ho..." before she could continue her sentence Emily ran up to her room and slammed the door and cried herself asleep. Nessa than goes up to Roni's room to see if she was okay *knock knock* "Roni can you please open the door, please" Nessa said worried " I'm tired leave me alone" Roni replied behind the door "Roni please I ju..." "nessa go away I'm fine"Roni said in a mad way interrupting her. Nessa than decided to talk to Emily since Roni was still mad, "cupcake open the door and I'll tell you why Roni was mad" "you promise" "yes I promise" Emily opened the door letting Vanessa in "so why was she mad" asked Emily curiously "listen honey your daddy did horrible things to mommy" Nessa said "like what" asked Emily "like he tutored Roni she was forced to get married to your daddy" "so mommy didn't want me when she was pregnant with me" Emily asked while looking down at the floor "no, obviously I wanted you cupcake I love you more than anything in this world" Roni said interrupting there little talk emily got up and ran to Roni hugging her " I'm so sorry mommy I promise I'll never ask that question again and daddy doesn't deserve you he broke your heart" Emily said with tears filling her eyes "don't say that em and I'm sorry I should've just told you the truth" Nessa looked at them and unconsciously she said "awwwwww" both Roni and Emily looked up at her and started laughing at her reaction.