CHAPTER 1️⃣4️⃣

2 DAY'S LATER:
"You have 12 hours if your not here by than you could say bye bye to your little cupcake" Ryan said on the phone with roni "bye Ryan" roni replied in anger and she was scared and didn't know what to do "why do you look so mad" Ethan interrupted her from her deep thoughts "I was talking to my friend and she doesn't want to umm hang out" roni responded with a fake smile "are you sure that's what happened" Ethan asked "yeah what else could there be"she replied angrily "okay calm down I was just asking" Ethan said looking at her "well don't ask next time and please get out of my room I'm tired I want to rest" she responded , he knew something was wrong but he didn't want to annoy her so he decided to talk to Emily instead.
IN FRONT OF EMILY'S ROOM:
"Hey can I come in" Ethan asked with a smile "no I don't want to talk to you" Emily said shutting the door in his face "dude what did you do to her" Grayson laughed "its not funny I think there's something wrong with her and roni" he said concerned "why do you think that" Grayson asked "because they've been acting weird lately" he responded "why are you so worried, someone has a crush" Grayson said with a smirk "we're just friends" Ethan replied rolling his eyes and left Grayson alone "why is he so annoyed" Nessa asked "I don't know but what I do know is that my beautiful gf is hungry" he said getting closer to her and right when he was about to kiss her Emily came out of the room "she's hungry because she wants food not a kiss" Emily said face palming herself he cleared his throat and smiled "yeah your right I'll go get some food now" he replied and left.
2 HOUR'S LATER IN THE LIVING ROOM:
"Hey guys I need to tell you something" roni said trying her best not to cry "what is it" Nessa asked "me and Ryan are together" she whispered "what did you say" Ethan asked confused "me and Ryan are back together and me and Emily are going to live with him" she said looking down avoiding eye contact "umm roni can you hear what your saying" Grayson said shocked "she's just joking around" Nessa giggled "no I'm serious he apologized to me and I gave him a second chance" roni replied Ethan got up and left "roni what the hell are you saying" Nessa got up and sat next to her not believing what roni is saying "I'm going to see if Ethan is okay" Grayson said leaving the two alone "everyone deserves a second chance" roni said with a fake smile "roni I'm not dumb I know that there's something wrong you would never get back with that jerk" Nessa said confused and worried "well I'm not dumb enough to not hear him out" roni replied "TO NOT HEAR HIM OUT ON WHAT" Nessa yelled starting to get angry "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY BUT I'M LEAVING OKAY I LOVE RYAN HE'S EMILY'S FATHER AND I WANT TO BE WITH HIM" Roni screamed and went to her room got her bags and Emily's bags and she ordered an uber "roni are you seriously leaving" Grayson asked disappointed "WHY DO YOU GUYS CARE" she screamed again "mommy what's wrong" Emily asked in fear "Emily baby we're going to daddy now" she faked smiled "but-""Emily go put on your shoes" roni interrupted her before she says anything "Emily doesn't want to go" Nessa said stopping Emily "yes she does Nessa leave her alone okay leave me alone" roni said with tears in her eyes "roni you don't even want to go tell us what's wrong we could help you" Ethan said he was really hurt when he heard her say that she loved Ryan but he knew she didn't mean it "bye guys" she held Emily's hands and left the house.
IN RYAN'S HOUSE:
"Where is she you said that you had her" Jennifer said angrily "baby calm down she said she was in her way" Ryan replied "wait what do you mean by SHE" she asked confused "well Emily's mom is going to live with us too" he said getting up and giving her a hug "great instead of one rat we're going to have two" she rolled her eyes *DING DONG* "that must be them" he said getting up and answering the door "Welcome" he said with a smirk "great we have to live with his annoying gf" Emily mumbled "how could you even fall in love with her she's ugly" Jennifer said looking at roni from top to bottom "excuse me but I'm not a mirror" roni said getting inside and looking around "listen to me you don't disrespect me in my own house" Jennifer said annoyed "this isn't your house" Emily replied "ladies calm down roni don't talk to Jennifer like that and Emily Jennifer is like your second mom" Ryan said "yeah okay number one you don't tell me how to talk with people and number two Emily only has one mom k" she replied and went to there new room "mommy I don't like daddy's gf she's so annoying" Emily said mad "listen baby I know you don't like her I don't like her either but we still have to be a little bit more respectful" roni replied hugging Emily.
AT THE DOLAN'S HOUSE:
"I don't get it why did she just leave like that" nessa said with more tears in her eyes "baby calm down we'll go talk to her tomorrow and see what she says" Grayson replied trying to make her calm down "Ethan why aren't you saying anything" Nessa asked confused she thought he liked her "it's really none of my business and if she loves him than I hope they have a happy life together" he responded and left the room "is your brother really that dumb" nessa asked with all seriousness "yeah he is" Grayson laughed.
............................................................................. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT I'M KIND OF STARTING TO GET BORED FROM THIS STORY I WANT TO START WITH A NEW STORY BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHO YOU GUYS LIKE COMMENT DOWN WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE CELEBRITY OR YOUTUBER AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!! THANK YOU FOR READING I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH💖💖💖