CHAPTER 1️⃣3️⃣

"I'll do anything I promise" roni said in tears "just don't hurt her" she continued "fine I'll tell you everything I want" he replied with a smirk on his face.
*FLASHBACK*
"So what do you guys want to do today other than watching and eating" Ethan asked "we could go to the park" Emily suggested "or we could go to the library" Nessa said with an awkward smile "why do you want to go to the library" roni asked tilting her head in confusion "I want to buy a book" she replied "what type of book" Grayson asked "you guys are asking too many questions.....I want to buy a pregnancy book" Nessa responded and she looked down at the floor avoiding eye contact with them and suddenly roni started laughing so hard "it's not funny I want to know what it feels like god dammit" she crossed her hands pretending to be mad "roni stop laughing at your sister and no we're not going to the library at least not today" Ethan replied with a smile "how about we go bowling" Grayson said in excitement "yesssss we should definitely go there" Emily replied clapping her hands "ugh fine I mean yeah we'll just go there instead of the library" Nessa rolled her eyes "oh stop being such a party pooper and go change your clothes" roni giggled.
AT THE BOWLING PLACE:
"I won again wow you suck mommy" Emily said in laughter "yeah whatever" roni rolled her eyes playfully "I never knew you were this bad at bowling you should really take notes from your sister" Ethan said with a smirk "yeah roni you should learn from the best" nessa giggled and Grayson nodded "guys I'm not that bad god I'm going to the washroom" roni said annoyed "I need it too" Emily replied holding her hands.
IN THE WASHROOM:
"Mommy I'm done I'll wait for you outside" Emily said leaving the restroom, roni got out and stood frozen from the note she saw laying on the floor it said:

             *if you want to see your child
                      go behind this building but
                            don't take long if you want      
                                      her alive and don't     
                                            bring anyone*

roni ran out of the building and was shocked when she saw her little cupcake in Ryan's hands with a knife against her neck "what are you doing LET GO OF HER" roni yells "shhhhhhh don't scream and don't say a word or else she's gone" he replied with a smirk "I'll do anything I promise just let her go" roni said in tears "this is what I want.....you and I are getting back together but I have a gf so you'll be sleeping with Emily in my house" he said "I can't do that I'm not going-" he interrupted her by saying "listen I have our daughter in my hands and I won't feel bad and cut her head off okay so unless you want to go back with a dead body" he stopped and looked at her "okay okay fine we'll get back together and I'll stay at your stupid house now please let go of her" roni replied "and do you think it's that simple" he smirked "what do you mean" roni asked confused "I don't trust you" he replied "than what the hell do you want me to do" roni asked in anger "swear on your child's life that you'll do as I said" he answered and she did as he said and he let Emily go roni pulled her little cupcake to a really tight hug and didn't let go of her "oh and before I leave no one could know about what just happened and you'll tell your sister and your friends that you want to get back with me you have 2 days if your not at my house by then say bye bye to our little princess" he smirked and left the two pair alone "mommy I don't want to live with him" Emily said in fear "it's okay baby it'll be fine we just can't tell anyone okay hunny" roni replied choking on her words trying not to make this a big deal in front of her daughter "okay let's wash our faces and go back in and don't say a word okay" roni said hugging Emily once again and Emily mumbled 'I love you' in roni's ear
INSIDE THE BOWLING PLACE:
"Hey were back" roni said trying to avoid eye contact with them because she knew that if they saw her they'd know something is wrong "why did you guys take so long" Grayson asked "the washroom was full" Emily responded "okay I think it's time to go back home it's getting late and I'm tired" Nessa said sitting down on a chair "baby your still in the first month of your pregnancy and your already getting tired early" Grayson said pretending to be shocked "shut up and let's go I'm seriously tired" she replied punching his shoulder playfully "roni are you okay" Ethan asked noticing that something is wrong "yeah I'm fine I'm just tired too" roni responds with a fake smile and holds on to Emily's hand and they all head back to there house.
AT THE HOUSE:
"Mommy can you sleep with me tonight" Emily says looking up at roni that's tucking her in bed "okay but just for tonight" roni replied with a warm smile and went under the cover with Emily "mommy can I ask you a question" Emily said breaking the silence "mhmm" roni responds with her eyes closed "what's going to happen if we go back to daddy's house" she asked roni opened her eyes and hugged Emily trying to make her feel relaxed and safe "shhh don't worry about what's going to happen tomorrow or after that how about I sing you to sleep and let's forget about today pretend as if nothing happened" roni replied holding her tears in and she sings a lullaby for Emily.
IN NESSA'S ROOM:
"Grayson if you don't stop snoring I'm going to kill you" Nessa said annoyed and she put her pillow on her head trying to avoid the snoring until she lost her temper "Grayson Grayson wake up and go to your room" she says tapping his shoulder "Nessa what are you doing I'm trying to sleep" Grayson responds with his eyes half closed "stop snoring or go to your room I can't sleep"she rolled her eyes "awww baby I'm so sorry" he laughed "it's not funny get out come on out you go" she said holding his hands and pushing him out of her room playfully "goodnight babe" he said laughing at her "to you too" she responded with a smile.
.............................................................................
DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO WRITE A STORY ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE YOUTUBER OR CELEBRITY IF YOU DO THAN COMMENT WHO YOU'D LIKE ME TO WRITE ABOUT AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!💜💜💖 P.S GO CHECK MY OTHER STORY IF YOU HAVEN'T "TRAPPED" 😉