CHAPTER 1️⃣6️⃣

AFTER 2 DAYS:
"Mommy wake up, we're going to be late plus aunt nessa said come at 9:00 not 11:00" Emily rolled her eyes trying to wake up roni but is failing at that "just five more min-..." "nope you have 2 minutes" "excuse me what did you just sa-..." "1 minute 30 seconds" "Emily you don't tell me what to d-..." "I'll be waiting downstairs you have one minute mommy" she said leaving the room with a smile as big as her bow.
AT THE DOLAN'S HOUSE:
"What are you talking about it can't be my baby that's impossible" he said in frustration and anger he wasn't ready to be a father or to marry a women like her "babe your the only one that I slept with this month so who could possibly be the father other than you" she replied with a smile "Lucy can you please leave" Ethan said getting up and opening the door for her "Ethan baby please just listen to me I know it's hard being a father bu-..." "Lucy I'm begging to loose my temper so unless you want that baby in your stomach alive you should leave now" Ethan said grabbing her hands and pushing her out of the house gently making sure that he doesn't hurt the baby in her stomach, he closed the door and rested his head on it not knowing what has just happened "E are you okay bro" Grayson asked sitting on the couch sipping his coffee "no I'm not I guess your not the only one that's going to be a father" Ethan replied sitting beside him "why who else is going to be a fathe-.." Grayson choked on his coffee when he realized that Ethan was talking about himself "dude you just messed up big times" "well thanks for making me feel better" Ethan rolled his eyes "what are you guys talking about" Nessa asked joining there little conversation "nothing we were ju-.." "I might be a father" Ethan interrupted Grayson not caring about what nessa's reaction would be "HOLD UP WHAT" her eyes widened in shock "baby calm down" Grayson said grabbing her hand "NO WHAT THE HELL DID YOUR BROTHER JUST SAY, ETHAN ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THIS STUPID" *DING DONG* "that must be roni but we're not done talking about this" Nessa said leaving the room to open the door for her sister, as roni was going in Ethan was leaving he avoided eye contact with her and didn't respond to Emily when she said hi "what's wrong with Ethan" Emily asked confused she knew that something was wrong "I don't know baby he's just not in a good mood" Nessa replied, they played and talked all evening and it was time to go back home "come on Emily we have to go daddy is waiting for us outside" "I don't want to go I want to stay here for the night please mommy"Emily begged and begged until finally roni agreed "yaaaay I love u" Emily said jumping up and down "I'm going to pick you up tomorrow morning k, bye" Nessa and Emily both waved there hands and went straight to the room to watch another movie.
IN RYAN'S CAR:
"Where's Emily" Ryan asked looking around to see if she was coming out "she's not coming she wants to stay"roni replied she was also a little bit scared to go to the house without Emily but she wanted her cupcake to be happy "so we're going to spend the night alone" Ryan smirked roni looked at him in fear what if what he did in the past happens again that's the last thing she wants "stop looking at me like that I won't eat you" he laughed "but I'm going to take you somewhere that you'll like" he smiled "Ryan can we just go home please I'm tired" she replied, where is he going to take her it's 11:00 at night there's no place that's open right now "baby I'm not going to kill you don't worry it'll be nice I promise".
30 MINUTES LATER:
"Get out" Ryan said opening the door for roni "but were in the forest" roni replied confused "babe get out of the car now" he said loosing his temper, she got out and Ryan got in the car and closed it he rolled down the window "you can come home walking but you'll probably die before that since it's a one hour drive plus be careful tigers live here" he smirked and drove away "RYAN WAIT DON'T LEAVE COME BACK PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME HERE ALONE RYAN!!!!!!!"roni screamed and screamed but it was useless there's no one there "please....someone....anyone....help" she whispered her tears drowning her.
AT THE DOLAN'S HOUSE:
"Ethan you came" Emily said jumping on him and he spun her around "hello princess"he said smiling at her "why were you in a bad mood earlier this morning"Emily asked hoping for an answer "I didn't sleep well last night...um where's your mother" he asked looking around trying to find her "she went back home" Emily said holding Ethan's hands "can I tell you something, it's kind of a secrete that mommy told me not to tell anyone" Emily wanted to tell Ethan what happened she was scared that roni might get mad but she didn't care "sure what is it" Ethan asked "you know how mommy said that she was happy with Ryan and that she forgave him-..." "Emily come on baby it's time to sleep" nessa said holding her hands out for Emily to grab "wait me and Emily were talking about something" Ethan said looking at Emily "umm you know what never mind I was just joking" Emily laughed nervously she didn't want roni to be mad or to punish her "Emily are you sure that you were joking" Ethan asked he knew something was wrong and he wanted to know the truth "yeah I'm sure goodnight" she replied holding nessa's hands and heading to there room.
......................................................................

I'LL UPDATE THE STORY AS SOON AS THIS CHAPTER GETS "15" VOTES😊💕I GOT REALLY BUSY AND I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO UPDATE I'M SORRY😬ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND THANK YOU FOR READING LOVE UUUUU💜💜💜
QUESTION:
WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE MOVIE???
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Answer in the comments below 🤗🌹