Chapter 2️⃣4️⃣

At The Mall:
"This is bad this is so bad" roni cried. She saw this coming but she never expected to be so soon. "What am I going to do, I need to warn them ughhh god help me" she whispered. She picked up her now broken phone and tried to call nessa unfortunately she didn't pick up. "I swear to god you're going to regret whatever you're going to do Ryan". She hurried out of the mall and took a cab back home.
At The Dolans:
*Me and mommy are threatened* *Ethan you need to help us* her voice was repeating inside Ethan's head haunting him how could he, what if they find out what is he going to do then. "Ethan the bell has been ringing for 10 minutes man, I don't know what has gotten into you today but you've been acting weird, pull your shit together dude" He stared at Grayson for a few seconds and thought maybe he could tell him, no, no he can't risk it. Instead he faked a smile and opened the door. "Where is she, Where is SHE?" roni screamed. "Woah calm down, if you're talking about Emily she's in her room, shopping did you no justice I see" Nessa replied. Ethan instantly knew why she's so furious. If she only knew what he's been up too, would she forgive him?.
In Emilys Room:
Roni slammed the door open which caused Emily to jump up in fear "mom- mommy wha- what's going on" she stuttered. She sat in front of her holding her tiny hands. "Emily, listen I need you to be honest with me right now, okay baby? Did you tell anyone about Daddy" she asked her hands tightening as she spoke. At that point Emily was already in tears sobbing in ronis hands. She didn't mean to cause harm she was just simply scared and tired of the way her dad treated them. "Shhh baby, it's okay we'll figure this out, everything is going to be fine I promise princess" she hugged her and caressed her hair. A mother and daughter hugging in the middle of the room crying in silence not knowing what was going to happen next.
At Ryans House:
"Did you get it?" Ryan asked "yes sir" the other end of the phone replied. "Good, very good send it to me" he smiled. "Baby, are you sure you want to do this I mean come on it's not like you really care about her and her little rat" Jennifer said rolling her eyes at his stupid thoughts. "Why am I dating you, please remind me" he got out of the room annoyed the last thing he wanted was someone calling his daughter a rat. Even though he wasn't there for them and he never treated them right, he truly did love Emily but something keeps on pulling him down and making him drawn in his horrible mistake but he doesn't want to go down alone and that's his new mistake.
At Kian and Jcs:
"Dude we should do something crazy" jc said "like we should explore a haunted house and do creepy shit and whatever" he continued excitement taking over him. "Yeah, no in your dreams buddy" Kian replied. He didn't like the thought of ghosts and paranormal stuff it creeped him out. "Okay next video Exploring Haunted Mansion" jc exclaimed. He was dead serious about this and nothing was going to stop him. "We could also invite your lover and her psychotic bf and crazy husband" jc joked "ha ha ha your so funny I'm dying help, first of all she's not my lover and second we're not going to a haunted mansion end of story" he got out of the kitchen as fast as he can before jc could say another word. "Yes she is and yes we are" jc yelled back.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi guysssssssssssss don't forget to vote and leave a comment about anything lol. Anyways byeeee have a great day.😛♥️