CHAPTER 3️⃣

EARLIER THAT AFTERNOON:
"Sooooo how about we go out for dinner tonight" Nessa says while holding Emily's hands and swinging her back and forth "first of all don't do that to Emily someone could get hurt and second I think that's a great idea, what do you think cupcake" Roni responds while taking Emily away from Nessa "that would be great we could go get pizza!!" Emily says with excitement "oh I was thinking more of a fancy restaurant" Replied Nessa "I think we should go get pizza too" Roni says while looking up at Nessa seeing her make fun of how she's talking "YAY!! Pizza it is here I come pizza world" Emily says running up the stairs to change her clothes.
30 MINUTES LATER:
Okay are you guys ready let's go" Roni says "yea we're ready mommy lets go" Emily replies while holding Roni's hand. They get to the pizza place order there pizza both Roni and Nessa got cheese pizza but Emily got pineapple pizza "I need to use the restroom" Roni says while getting out of her seat "okay but don't take long because we have to go"Nessa replied. While Roni was walking she bumps into someone she looks up to apologize and than HE was there "I-I-it's you" she whispered with so much fear "hello did you miss me" the man replies "get away from me I don't ever wanna see your face again!!" she says in anger "calm down princess, I don't want you I want my daughter" he said with a smirk on his face "your daughter you left all these years and now your here telling me that you want MY daughter" Roni says with a loud voice "OUR daughter, and yes I want her to know that I'm here father" rayan responds "so that's my daddy" Emily says with tears in her eyes interrupting there conversation "EMILY GO BACK TO VANESSA RIGHT NOW!!" Roni said with mixed emotions "so your name is Emily huh nice name kiddo" rayan says while looking at Emily from top to bottom "listen to me stay away from her I don't want to see you anywhere near here" Roni says with a more louder voice "excuse me ma'am is there anything wrong" the waiter says in shock of what's happening everyone in the restaurant is looking at them "Roni calm down and let's get out of here" Nessa says while grabbing Roni's hand "i will come back and the next time I come back my daughter is going to leave with me" rayan says leaving Roni in tears "YOU CAN'T TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN DO YOU HEAR ME!!!" Roni yells in tears and anger, and suddenly everything goes black for her "aunt Nessa what happened to mommy why is she sleeping all of a sudden" Emily says with tears in her eyes "she fainted we should get her to the hospital right now come on let's go" the waiter said while picking up Roni in his arms and putting her in his car.
AT THE HOSPITAL:
"Thank you so much...." Nessa says to the waiter that helped them "the name is Ethan and your welcome" the waiter responded with a smile "OMG!!!! Your Ethan Dolan your twin is Grayson Dolan ahhhhhhh omg I can't breath I'm actually talking to Ethan Dolan WHAT!?!" Emily responded freaking out and so happy that she met one of here favorite youtubers "yes I am" Ethan replied with a giggle "oh Ethan so nice to meet you" Nessa said smiling they talked all evening and Ethan had to leave so he gave Nessa his phone number and told her if they needed anything they could call him.