CHAPTER 2️⃣0️⃣

(HELLO I HAVE A NEW BOOK CALLED "INSIDE POETRY" MY FRIEND ROBA BAFAKEEH WROTE IT GO CHECK IT OUT AND TELL ME WHAT YOY THINK IN THE COMMENTS AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ANYWAYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER I'M SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT OKAY BYE NOW)

AT THE DOLAN'S HOUSE:
"Ethan how-" Nessa was still in shock of what happened and how Emily is standing right in front of her "Ethan wasn't the one who brought me here"Emily said "what do you mean, if it wasn't Ethan than-" "Me it was me who brought her here" kian replied interrupting Grayson "and who are you" Nessa asked looking at him from top to bottom "it's a long story but I know Veronica and-" "he's her bf" Ethan interrupted irritated by him "I'm not her bf she has a husband anyway" kian rolled his eyes knowing that Ethan was jealous "okay both of you calm down and tell us how you got her" Grayson shrieked "wait wait wait Roni does Roni know that Em is here" Nessa asked worried about her "yes I called her she's on her way" kian replied with a warming smile and Nessa nodded her head for them to explain what happened "I was going to the airport because I had a flight and I accidentally-" "that was an accident yeah sure" Ethan interrupted in shock "Ethan let him continue he just started to talk give him a chance" Grayson replied slightly annoyed "anyways I ACCIDENTALLY bumped into Ethan's car-" "you call that a bump I could've died" Ethan exaggerated "Ethan stop interrupting him we'll never hear the whole story if you keep doing that" Nessa replied starting to get mad "okay okay fine I'll stop" he raised his hands in surrender "as I was saying when I bumped his car he got out mad...
IN THE EARLY PAST:
"What the hell did you just do" Ethan screamed in anger "dude calm down it's just a scratch" kian replied innocently "you call this a scratch are you kidding me your going to pay for this" Ethan threatened him pointing his finger at his car "I have a flight give me your number and-" "no no no no your not getting out of my hands that easily" Ethan interrupted him "bro I have a flight that's about to leave so either give me your number or go fix your car with your money" kian said starting to get mad "why is Ryan taking Emily to the airport" Ethan thought out loud "does Veronica know about this oh no" "do you mean Veronica the hot chick with dimples and a smile that'll make you go insane" kian smirked "how the hell do you know her" Ethan asked suspiciously "it's a long story who's Ryan" kian asked eyeing him "her husband" kian choked on his spits in shock "she's married" he said surprised "yes and she has a daughter" kian looked at him loosing hope of his love for her
BACK TO REALITY:
"Loosing hope of his love are you kidding me you've just met the girl" Ethan said in jealousy "dude it's the narrators story stop interrupting" Grayson replied
BACK TO THE EARLY PAST:
"Well I'm going to go inside my car" kian said smiling in a weird way "okay" Ethan replied awkwardly "and I'm going to go" kian said driving off "WHAT ABOUT MY CAR HEY YOU WAIT COME BACK" Ethan yelled making people look at him as if he was insane, Ethan than stopped a car so he could go to the airport and find out what's up little did he know that kian was also there to see what's going on *At The Airport* "you" "you" they both said at the same time "why are you spying on them" Ethan asked gazing at him "that question goes for you too little E" kian replied and Ethan cringed at his nickname for him "don't ever call me that and I'm here to get Emily" Ethan replied "I'm here to get Emily too" kian said "do you have a plan" Ethan asked hoping for a yes "I do listen close" kian started........"so we're going to get another girl and put her in Emily's place and go home" Ethan asked sounding crazed out by the idea "yeah than Emily gets to see Roni and boom I win her heart" kian smirked at the thought of that "you don't even know the girl" Ethan replied "why are you so annoyed by that you have a gf that's pregnant how about you worry about that" kian said slightly irritated "wait how do you know that I have a gf that's pregnant" Ethan asked surprised " I have little birds little E" kian laughed making Ethan get angry "okay dude I'm joking around we're here to get Emily not fight" kian said in a serious voice "so your going to kidnap another girl to get our girl" Ethan asked again to make sure if kian is in his right mind "yeah...what's wrong with that" kian asked pretending to be dumb "what's right with that" Ethan whisper yelled "okay fine we'll tell her parents let's just get the girl and get out of here"
BACK TO REALITY:
"And so we got Emily out by using another little girl and now she's here" Ethan said "hold up is the little girl okay is she with her parents now" Nessa asked worried about her "yeah she's fine" kian replied *DING DONG* "that must be Roni and she's probably extremely worried" Nessa said getting up to open the door "Roni hell-" "where is she is she okay-" "Roni calm down she's fine she's sleeping upstairs in my room" Nessa said trying to calm her down, Roni than ran up to kian and gave him a tight hug which made Ethan go crazy "thank you both" she said looking at Ethan and kian "Roni if you and Ryan are back together and your both happy why would he try to take Emily away from you and leave you here" Nessa asked suspiciously her eyes looking into hers trying to find something strange or to figure out what's happing "He actually texted me telling me that we were leaving but my phone was dead and I..i didn't see his text" she lied nervously "than why was there another women with him" Ethan asked starting to get suspicious too "she's his friend from since they were small I'm tired I'm going to go sleep beside Emily enough with the questions" she replied pretending to be mad, and so she went up to Emily held her tight in her arms and went to sleep.
________________________________
HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, I FINALLY UPDATED THIS STORY (LOL SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT) I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND I JUST WANT TO SAY I'M SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT I'M IN THE HOSPITAL AND I'M GETTING OUT THIS SUNDAY AND THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF STUFF HAPPENING IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW BUT ANYWAYS I HOPE YOY HAVE AN INCREDIBLE DAY DON'T FORGET TO VOTE 15 VOTES TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER AND MAKE SURE TO LEAVE A COMMENT THANK U LOVE YA!!!💕💕💕