CHAPTER 7️⃣

NEXT MORNING:
"Oh my god that smells great is Nessa actually cooking in the morning for the first time" Veronica said while getting up she brushed her teeth and changed her clothes and went straight downstairs to the kitchen to see if Vanessa is actually making breakfast. "Late as always" Vanessa said making everyone in the kitchen stare at Roni "oh and I thought you were making breakfast guess I was wrong, and I never knew mister Ethan could cook" Roni said in a sarcastic way "Ethan makes the best pancakes ever" Grayson replied also in a sarcastic way "come on guys stop it smells pretty good, kind of, okay not really but whatever" Ethan said while laughing "Roni where's Emily" Nessa asked "didn't she come down here"she replied "nope maybe she's sleeping" Ethan said "but Emily is always the first one to wake up"Nessa said starting to get worried "I'll go check in her room"Roni replied while getting out of the kitchen, she went up to Emily's room and she didn't find her than she looked in every room in the house and didn't find her, "guys Emily is missing!!" Roni said barging into the kitchen in panic "what do you mean" Nessa said standing up in shock "okay calm down she's probably here somewhere" Ethan said shutting the stove "maybe she's in the warehouse" Grayson said, they all got up and started looking for Emily and they didn't find her, "okay that's it we've been looking for her for 3 hours now we need to call the police" Roni said with tears filling her bright brown eyes "okay I'll call them now just calm down" Grayson said while getting his phone and contacting the police "Roni calm down we're going to find her" Nessa said trying to make Roni calm down "what if he took her" Roni said in fear "who's he"Ethan asked curiously "I'll tell you later" Nessa replied "and Roni Ryan doesn't know we live here okay" Nessa continued "I'm not just going to sit here and not do anything when my daughter could be anywhere in this world right now" Roni said getting up to wear her shoes "okay Roni but what if she comes back here, and we're out there looking for her"Ethan said "Nessa and Grayson could stay here and you and I could go look for her"she replied "okay let's go.
IN MEREDITH'S HOUSE:
"Listen little rat your not going anywhere until your stupid mother and her disgusting sister leave the Dolan twins house" Meredith said while tying Emily to the chair "okay number one your the rat, number two my mom and aunt are the best and number three you do know that there going to look for me, my mom won't sleep a night until she finds me okay hunny" Emily replied with attitude trying to be strong "listen to me you little rat I don't want to hurt you so you better shut the hell up" Meredith said in anger and left Emily alone in the dark, "mommy where are you I'm scared" Emily whispered in fear
IN ETHAN'S CAR:
"Roni we looked everywhere I think it's better to go back home and wait"Ethan said "no way I can't I'm not going anywhere until I find her"Roni replied looking at Ethan in tears "Roni I know it's hard but let's go see if the police contacted Grayson and Vanessa"Ethan said trying to convince her "okay fine but if the police didn't contact them I'm leaving the house until I find her" Roni replied.
IN THE DOLAN TWINS HOUSE:
"Ethan Roni did you guys find her" nessa said surprised that they came back "no but Ethan said it's better to come here and see if the police contacted you guys" Roni replied in a tired voice, all she wants at the moment is to hug her little cupcake "sadly no they didn't contact us yet"Grayson said "wait wait wait Roni" nessa said standing up trying to put the words that she wants to say in order "what, what is it" Roni asked with hope that nessa might have found Emily "don't you always put a little recording button on Emily's shirt before she goes to sleep"nessa asked "omg yes why haven't I thought about that earlier"Roni said in relief "so how will that recording button help us" Grayson asked "It records everything in an app in my phone so if someone kidnapped her we're going to be able to hear the persons voice" "okay than go get your phone"Ethan said, Roni ran up to her room got her phone and went back to the living room "okay now open the app" nessa said, Roni opened the app and they heard what Meredith said about them "wait who is she" vanessa asked curiously "Emily is scared we have to find who kidnapped her right now, are you guys familiar with this sound?, do you know who has her?" Roni asked "omg Grayson is that.." "yes it is" Grayson said in anger "what is it do you guys know her" nessa asked "yes lets go" they all got in the car and went to Meredith's house to get Emily.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT? I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THE STORY AND EID MUBARAK!!! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND IF YOU WANTED TOO SHARE THIS STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS💖💖💖