CHAPTER 9️⃣

LATER THAT AFTERNOON:
"We ate cupcakes in the morning which rarely happens and we went to Disneyland, is my birthday over" Emily asks "no you little squirrel it doesn't end until tomorrow" Roni answered with a cute giggle "squirrel?" Nessa said looking at Roni in a weird way "I like squirrels" grayson said with a smirk "guys that's not the point, the point is that this little princess wants to go somewhere right now" Ethan said out loud so that everyone would hear him "I think I like being called little princess not squirrel" Emily said while laughing "oh whatever" Roni replied rolling her eyes "anyways where do you want to go now" Grayson asked "how about we go to a restaurant" Nessa replied looking at Emily who's thinking about it "okay let's go to that fancy restaurant because I'm a little princess and my mom is a queen we need to go somewhere fancy" Emily said with a giggle "okay I have a great place we could go to" Nessa said with a smirk "Emily hunny I don't know how you could trust your aunt when she's making that face" Grayson said looking at Emily making everyone laugh "hey don't say that come on let's go" Nessa replied pretending to be mad.
AT THE RESTAURANT:
"This place is huge" Emily said looking from right to left "it is come on let's go find a table" Roni replied looking at her little cupcake, today was by far the best day Roni and Emily had in a long time, let's hope nothing goes wrong. They all ordered there food and started talking while they wait. "Guys I swear there's so many hot...." "excuse me ma'am there's a man that wants to talk to you over there by the table" the waiter interrupted her pointing his finger to a table "umm what's his name" Nessa asked confused "I'm not sure but he told me to tell you that it's really important" the waiter replied "okay okay she'll come in a sec" Grayson said starting to get mad "wait I don't think you should go alone" Roni said looking at Nessa that's so confused "I'll go with her" Grayson said standing up "okay but don't take long you two" Ethan added to what they said, gray and Nessa got up and went close to the table "oh no we have to get out of here" Nessa said worried that this day might come to an end "why what's wrong do you know him" Grayson asked confused "I think that's a lawyer with him we need to get out right now" Nessa replied holding Grayson's hands and running back to there table "Nessa what's wrong" Roni asked worried "Roni rayan is here and he has a lawyer with him we need to get out now because if he saw us they might take away Emily" Nessa said running out of breath "mommy what's going on" Emily asked with a scared voice "but they can't take her away from Roni forever" Ethan said "yes they can, Emily has bruises all over her body and that jerk could say that Roni is torturing her"Nessa replied "okay how about we talk about this when we get home cause I think that guy that your talking about is heading our way" Grayson said, they all got up and quickly went to the car and back home.
AT THE HOUSE:
"Emily can you please go up to your room" Roni asked in a calm way trying not to get angry "but mommy wh..." "Emily now" Roni said pointing her finger to the stairs "YOU SEE THIS IS WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY YOU DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING I'M BIG ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON, I BECAME 5 TODAY WHICH MAKES ME BIGGER THAN YESTERDAY!!!"Emily screamed with tears in her eyes which made Roni loose her temper "EMILY I'M DOING THIS FOR YOUR OWN SAFTEY NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM AND DON'T SAY A WORD, AND LOWER YOUR VOICE THE NEXT TIME YOU TALK TO ME" Roni yelled with tears running down her red cheeks, she fell down and Ethan immediately went to help her up "Emily hunny please go up to your room mommy is really tired right now" Nessa said trying to calm her down, Emily ran up to her room and slammed the door as hard as she could "MAYBE I DO WANT TO LIVE WITH DADDY!!"Emily screamed from her room which made Roni cry even more "Roni calm down she's just mad" Nessa said hugging her tight and Roni fell asleep in her arms.
AFTER ONE HOUR:
"Can I ask you a question" Ethan asked looking at Nessa and she nodded "what happened to roni..." Ethan said looking down "dude I don't think that's the right time to ask that" Grayson said looking at Ethan "it's okay Grayson and 6 years ago roni got married to Ryan but he tortured her and forced her to so many things which also caused Roni to get pregnant with little Emily exactly 5 years from now" Nessa replied in a calmed voice "I'm so sorry.." Ethan said feeling sad "it's okay ever since than Roni didn't tell Emily anything which made Emily curious and if we don't tell her the truth she could be against us and tell the lawyer that she wants to go with her dad" Nessa added to what she said "guys Emily isn't answering the door" Roni said interrupting there little conversation "Roni you woke up, well maybe she's asleep" Grayson replied "no I don't think so I think she's still mad at me" Roni said looking down "don't worry I'll talk to her" Ethan said getting up and going to Emily's room.

HEY GUYS I'M BACK HOME AND I'M SO SORRY I KNOW THERE'S SO MUCH DRAMA😂😂 IF YOU DON'T KNOW I'M WRITING ANOTHER STORY CALLED "TRAPPED" GO CHECK IT OUT AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH💖