CHAPTER 1️⃣5️⃣

NEXT MORNING:
Roni was making some coffee for herself until she felt a hand wrap around her waist she turned around fast shocked and surprised to see Ryan's face inches away from hers "Ryan-" "shh I know what I did in the past was wrong but people change and I think that you grew hotter and smarter" Ryan whispered near her ear she pushed his chest to get away but he grabbed her wrists hard enough to make it hurt "if your going to live under my roof you'll at least pretend to love me" she freed herself once again and tears started to fill her eyes from pain "good to know that you haven't changed" she whispered and went to her room. "What's up with her" Jennifer said entering the kitchen and wrapping her hands around Ryan's neck "guess she still thinks I love her" he lied "wow how pathetic" Jennifer giggled and planted a small kiss on him "I think we should go out on a date just you and I alone-..." "may I remind you that your not alone in this house anymore" Emily said rolling her little brown eyes "did the princess finally wake up" ryan said with a fake smile "diD tHe PrInCeSs fInAlLy WakE uP" Emily got an apple after imitating what her father said to her and rolled her eyes again before exiting the kitchen "Ryan baby I love you but I don't think my hands are patient enough to not hurt her" Jennifer said between her teeth "babe she's 5 just ignore her".
AT THE DOLAN'S HOUSE:
"Gray wake up you told me that you were going to take me to Roni today" Nessa whined "just 5 more minutes" he mumbled before she could get up and leave he grabbed her hands and kissed her "gray I love you but you can't grab me like that I have a living creature in my stomach" Grayson laughed at the way she described there little baby and got up to take a shower "you have 20 minutes to be ready mister" she said getting out of the room "yes ma'am" he replied.
IN THE LIVING ROOM:
Nessa went down and saw Ethan kissing his new gf she didn't like her she was really annoying and probably likes Ethan just because of his money "I told you guys not to kiss in the living room" Nessa said sitting in between them "Nessa can you move" Ethan said annoyed "it's okay babe I actually have to go" Lucy said getting up and kissing Ethan one more time "k see you tomorrow" he said leading her to the door "how could you love someone like her" Nessa asked disgusted "Nessa this is the fifth time you interrupt us you can't just come in and make her leave" Ethan rolled his eyes "why are you so dumb" "why are you mad at me for having a gf" Ethan said sitting beside her "because she doesn't even like you" Nessa replied "why do you care" he said leaning back on the couch she got up from anger "BECAUSE-.." she screamed in frustration "babe what's wrong why are you yelling at him" Grayson asked confused "I'll tell you later let's just go" she replied getting out of the house "where are you guys going" Ethan asked "to roni" Grayson said getting his keys and wallet "oh umm okay I'm going to go to Lucy and I might stay the night" he responded and Grayson just shook his head and left.
AT RYAN'S HOUSE:
"Mommy it's been five days and dad-Ryan keeps on hitting you" Emily said holding roni's hands and looking at her in pain "Emily my little cupcake my little muffin my baby I'm fine he doesn't hurt me-.." "than why do you cry before you go to sleep I could hear you mommy and it makes me feel really bad" roni's eyes widened and she felt pain her heart started to beat really fast and she took a deep breath in "okay no matter what you can't tell anyone okay" roni said pulling Emily to a hug "but why can't we tell aunt Nessa or Grayson or Ethan" Emily asked "no hunny we can't tell anyone, anyways Ryan and his annoying gf went out that means there's no one in the house soooo do you want to watch a movie and make popcorn" Roni said with a smile "yesssssss" Emily replied.
AFTER 30 MINUTES:
"MOMMY YOUR GOING TO BURN THE KITCHEN" Emily screamed running out of the kitchen because the popcorn started to pop all over the place and Veronica couldn't help but laugh at what's happening "baby I'm not going to burn anything I shut the fire you could come in again" Roni giggled "mommy I love u but I really don't want to die tonight" Emily said with a serious face and Roni rolled her eyes playfully *DING DONG* "put the popcorn on the plate I'm going to go see who it is and come back" Roni said leaving the kitchen, she opens the door and Nessa goes barging in "hello to you too" Roni shuts the door and joins her sister "okay listen I'm tired so you have 30 minutes to pack your things" Nessa said while Grayson was walking around "what do you mean pack my things are we going to visit mom and dad" Roni asked confused "no smarty your coming back home" Nessa replied "oh Nessa please I'm happy here" Roni said sitting down "but why did you even leave that jerk doesn't deserve a second chance your better than this Roni" "Nessa I said I was happy isn't that what you want plus we're making popcorn and we're going to watch a movie so unless you want to watch you could leave now" Roni says getting up to get the remote "okay fine I guess your right" Nessa replied "aunt Nessa you cameee" Emily screamed and jumped on Nessa "Emily be careful there's a baby in there" Grayson said getting her away from Nessa "where's Ethan" Emily asked looking around to see if he's anywhere in the sight "he didn't come" Grayson replied "why not" Roni asked looking at the floor "he went to his gf's house" Nessa replied roni's eyes widened and she was shocked "g-gf since when" "since you left" Grayson said holding nessa's hands "okay we have to go now enjoy the popcorn" Grayson said walking out of the house "mommy why does Ethan have a gf I bet she's not pretty" Emily asked in anger and Roni just shook her head not knowing what to say.

......................................................................

I'M SO SORRY THAT I HAVE'NT UPDATED IN A WHILE I'M JUST REALLY BUSY ANYWAYS I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF ANYONE READS THIS ANYMORE😂BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!💕

QUESTION:
What's your favorite song at the moment???
^^^
Answer in the comments I really want to know😁