CHAPTER 1️⃣7️⃣

AT THE FOREST:
🎶underneath the stars we'll fly, underneath the stars I'll tell you what's on my mind, yeah tonight underneath these stars I'll show you my life....
            So hush baby hush
               Cause we're sleepin
                  Underneath the stars tonight🎶
        (I wrote this little short lullaby)
Roni kept singing the lullaby that her mother used to sing to her and nessa whenever they couldn't sleep when they were younger "please someone help" she whispered tears filling her bright brown eyes again two minutes later she saw a car come here way, the person in the car rolled down there window "hi, are you okay you look like you need a ride" the boy said signaling her to get in "I do need a ride but I don't know who you are, and I don't know if I could trust you" the boy let  out a laugh that made Roni smile it was cute he was cute "I'm kian and I wouldn't trust me too if I were you but it's better than staying here alone at night" he said sarcastically, she opened the door and got in the back seat she didn't really trust this kian guy but it's her only chance to get back home before sunrise to get to Emily "so what's your name......
NEXT MORNING:
"Didn't mommy say she was going to come and pick me up now" emily asked feeling sick "yes Emily she's probably on her way but if you don't take your medicine you won't feel any better" nessa replied and at that moment the bell rang "I'm going to go open the door but when I come back I don't want to see your medicine anywhere but your stomach" nessa said leaving the kitchen to open the door "Lucy? What are you doing here" nessa asked rolling her eyes "don't worry baby I didn't come to see your pretty little face I'm here for Ethan" she said going in and sitting on the couch as if she was a member of the family "Ethan doesn't want to see you so you could leave now" nessa said "you didn't even ask me if I wanted to see her plus I invited her after all she is the mother of my child" Ethan said pretending to be happy "your so stupid I'm done dealing with you" nessa replied leaving the pair alone and going to the kitchen.
AT RYAN'S HOUSE:
"So what's the plan again" Jennifer asked looking at Ryan excited to what she's about to hear "I'm going to go get Emily now and tell her that her mother is waiting for her at the airport cause we're going on a little trip and as soon as we get to the airport we tell her that her mother is in the airplane and boom that way we take Emily and never come back" Ryan replied with a smirk "but don't you think that she'll cry or say something about how I'm not her mother and how she just recently knew who you are" Jennifer said confused "well yeah but we'll make sure she falls asleep before we get to the airport so everything becomes easier" he said getting up "I'm going to go take a shower than I'll go get her".
AT KIAN'S PLACE:
"Who's the hot chick that came with you last night" Jc asked with a smirk "Her name is Veronica she didn't tell me what she was doing in the forest alone because she said I was a stranger but she needed a ride and I'm pretty sure as soon as she wakes up she'll leave" kian shrugged "you guessed the last part right" Roni said getting down from the stairs to join there conversation "thank you so much kian I owe you one" she continued "how about you give me your number" kian smirked, with no hesitation she got a pencil and wrote her number down on a small sticky note "thank you again bye now" she said leaving the house to go get her little cupcake.

.............................................................................

HELLOOOOO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, I KNOW THIS IS SOOOO SHORT AND I ALWAYS SAY THE SAME THING BUT MY FINAL EXAMS ARE COMING UP AND I'M REALLY BUSY ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY💕

Omg guys all I've been doing today is listen to Real Friends and Never Be the Same by Camila Cabello and I'm in love go check them out on iTunes or Spotify and preorder CAMILA!!!!! Because why not?

QUESTION:
Which song do you like more (Real Friends or Never Be the Same) answer in the comments :)