Chapter 2️⃣2️⃣

AT THE DOLANS:
"Emily is still not talking to me" roni said looking at her from across the room "why did you even scream at her" nessa asked putting on her shoes struggling in the process "I was stressed out I didn't mean too" nessa looked at her and moved her gaze to Emily and back to roni again "what" roni asked confused "why were you stress-" "babe come on we're going to be late" Grayson interrupted, nessa finished tying her shoes and got up "she'll talk to you eventually just don't worry about it" roni sighed and rested her head in both of her hands "Ethan can I talk to you" Emily whispered making sure roni can't hear them, she got tired of Ryan treating them like dolls and controlling there lives and she thought maybe if she told Ethan he'd help "why are you whis-" Emily put her small hands on his mouth and looked in Roni's direction thankfully she didn't turn around, she put her finger over her lips signaling him to stay quiet. They got up and went to Ethan's room making sure not to make any sound "what's up and why were you whispering" Ethan asked looking into her dark brown eyes "remember the secret that I told you about" she asked playing with her fingers she wasn't sure if she wanted to tell him "yes what about it" Ethan asked "you know what just forget it" Emily got up but Ethan pulled her gently towards him "Emily look at me" she didn't want to look at him because she knew that she'll tell him everything if she did "Emily look at me please" he put his hand under her chin and raised her face until she was looking at him "your not leaving until you tell me what's going on" not thinking of the consequences Emily spoke up "me and mommy aren't-" "going to the movies tonight because I need to clean the house" Roni interrupted looking at Emily in disappointment "that's not what she was about to say"Ethan said looking at roni than averting his gaze to Emily "mommy please" Emily stared into ronis eyes begging her without actually speaking "I'm sorry baby but we can't go to the movies maybe next time" Roni replied again trying her best not to make Ethan suspect anything. Emily stormed out of the room but said something before she did that caught Ethan's attention "I guess you want to live in misery".
AT THE PARK:
"Grayson can I ask you a question" Grayson hummed in response "why are you staring at that women" nessa asked jealousy taking over her, Grayson smirked and looked down at her "because I think she's beautiful" nessa picked up the water that was beside her and spilled it all over him "hey stop baby" Grayson held her and pulled her closer to him there faces inches away "Did my queen get jealous" he whispered his hot breath sending shivers down her body, she pushed him away from her and put her hands over her chest "no, I just don't like it when you stare at people than tell me that they look beautiful" Grayson couldn't hold the laugh rising up in him "what? Why are you laughing it's not funny" she pouted, Grayson finally stopped laughing and looked at her "so your jealous" he chuckled "well maybe a little bit" he pulled her in for a hug and she rested her head on his chest "I love you" he said holding her tighter "I love you too"
AT RYANS HOUSE:
"Your lucky Emily didn't say anything to Ethan" Ryan said, Roni looked at him with surprise how does he know that Emily was about to tell Ethan everything does he have cameras everywhere "be careful roni one wrong move and your both dead" Ryan said getting up and leaving. "Emily can you please let me in this is important" roni knocked on the door, she knows that she messed up but she's as scared as her "I don't care how important it is I'm not talking to you, if you want to live this horrible life it's fine but I don't want to live in misery" Emily responded behind the door "please let me in" roni said her voice barely audible and tears starting to fill her eyes she didn't want to live a miserable life either but what other choice did she have.
AT KIANS PLACE:
"So when are you planning on killing Ethan" Jc smirked he knew that saying that would piss him off "shut the fuck up" he picked up the pillow and threw it at him "jeez, I'm just joking around but seriously the guy isn't as innocent as they think he is" Jc said throwing the pillow back at him, Kian glared at him and rolled his eyes "I know" Kian responded "I know and you know but they don't" Kian shook his head and got up "I was serious when I told you to shut the fuck up" Jc imitated him making Kian laugh "you look stupid".

________________________________
HEY GUYS I HOPE YOY ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT THANK UUUU 🚨THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4K+ READS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH🚨