CHAPTER ⏸

IN THE AFTERNOON:
"Do you guys think Emily is still asleep" roni asks "umm no obviously not, you should probably go check on her" nessa replied "I'll go talk to her since she's not responding to you" Ethan said looking at roni "okay but can you please tell her to eat and to drink a lot of water" she said worried about her little cupcake, "okay I will" Ethan responded and went up to Emily's room *knock knock* "hey little princess may I come in" Ethan said joking around he knocks harder on the door and still no response so he decides to go in and he was shocked with what he saw "she ran away...." he whispered to himself  "Ethan why are you standing there like that, what's wrong" Grayson asked confused he went closer and saw Emily's clothes everywhere around her room and the windows open and it was a mess "where is she" "shhhh lower your voice we can't let roni and nessa know about this there going to freak out" Ethan replied "know about wh..." "she ran away you idiot" Ethan said "OMG WHAT" Ethan put his hands around Grayson's mouth trying to make him be quite "what the hell did I just say shut up" Ethan whisper yelled   "we have to tell them roni is going to be really mad if she finds out" Grayson said looking at Ethan that's thinking about it "ugh okay fine let's go" Ethan replied.
IN THE LIVING ROOM:
"Umm...roni...we need to tell you something but don't freak out" Grayson said, roni than stood up worried because of what he said "wow great way to say that, I told you to let me do the talking" Ethan rolled his eyes "okay whatever, but why would roni freak out? About what" nessa asked confused "there could be a chance that Emily might have ran away" Ethan replied "what do you mean, wait why would you say that, is she not in her room, where is she, what happened..." "okay roni calm down let's understand what's going on first" nessa said, roni ran up to Emily's room and understood what they meant "I'm calling the cops" roni said pulling her phone out of her pocket "do you want me to talk to them" nessa asked "no I'll talk to them" she responded, roni opened her phone and saw her last phone call "guys it says that the last person I talked to was Ryan" she said confused "did you talk to Ryan" Grayson asked "no but..." "Emily did" nessa replied starting to freak out "wait are you saying that your daughter talked to her father to come and get her" Ethan asked "that's exactly what she's saying" roni responded "nessa is freaking out more than you are" Grayson said surprised "it's because she's with her father and she's just trying to make me mad but we have to go get her before he takes her to the court" roni said trying to stay as calm as she could "okay let's go than we can't waste more time" Ethan replied and they got in the car and drove to Ryan's place.
AT RYAN'S HOUSE:
"Hey princess can you please come down here" Ryan yelled so that Emily could hear him, she came down and sat beside him "listen go get ready and we'll go to the park and get some ice cream with Jennifer" he said, but it was obvious that he was lying and Emily didn't fall for that but she decided to go anyways "okay fine I'll go get ready" she replied and went to her room, "hey babe did you convince her" Jennifer asked he nodded with a smirk "what did you tell her" "that we're going to the park" he smiled "good job baby now we could finally keep that little donkey and get out of this stupid country" she said giving him a kiss "I know now let's go" he said going upstairs to tell Emily to hurry up "okay I'm done let's go" she said grabbing his hands.
IN FRONT OF THE CAR:
"Wait that car looks like Ethan's car, yaaay they came back for me" Emily said smiling and laughing "wait who's Ethan" Ryan asked "my future dad hopefully" she giggled "Ryan what is this little creature saying" Jennifer asked "Emily get in the car fast" Ryan said, he knew if roni was in that car she's going to take Emily away from him "NOW EMILY GET IN THE CAR" he yelled at this point he lost his temper and grabbed Emily's hands and forced her to go inside but she was resisting, Ethan parked the car and they all got out and ran to Emily, Roni grabbed Emily and hugged her tight "what the hell do you think your doing" Ryan said in anger "if you don't shut the hell up and go inside your stupid house we're going to call the cops" Ethan responded "babe you said that we're going to take that stupid little creature and get out of this shitty country" Jennifer said  getting in the car and driving away "well now you lost another girl congrats daddy" Emily said with a fake smile "Emily we're going to have to talk about this when we get home" roni said in anger "and your in a lot of trouble young lady" nessa added "okay guys everyone calm down and let's get back home now that we have our little princess" Ethan said, Grayson grabbed Emily's hands and they went back home.

HEY GUYS I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING EARLIER BUT I STARTED SCHOOL AND I'M REALLY BUSY AND I'M SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER ISN'T LONG I PROMISE TO MAKE THE UPCOMING CHAPTER LONGER AND MORE INTERESTING ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT HAVE A LOVELY DAY/AFTERNOON/NIGHT 💖💖💖