CHAPTER1️⃣9️⃣

AT THE AIRPORT:
"Mommy" Emily whispered in her dreams "the girl is going to wake up thanks to you" Jennifer whispered "jenn can you shut up" Ryan replied looking away "ten more minutes we'll be in the plane and boom no more mommy" he continued with a smirk "what are you going to tell her if she woke up in the plane" she asked "Jennifer I asked you to shut up and don't worry about it I got everything under control" he responded irritated.
IN RYAN'S HOUSE:
Roni called nessa worry starting to take over her "why aren't you picking up, pick up, pick up, pick up" she started yelling at her phone 

"Roni hi sorry my phone wasn't..."

"Is Emily still with you"

"No Ryan said that you guys were going...OH MY GOD RONI HE'S TAKING EMILY SOMEWHERE OUT OF THE COUNTRY"

Roni put down her phone and went running outside looking for a car that would take her to the airport

AT THE TWINS HOUSE:
"Grayson he's taking Emily, he's taking Emily away out of the country and I didn't stop him, why didn't I not notice, why did I let him take her, WHY DIDN'T I STOP HIM, it's all my fault this is all my fault" nessa said getting up and going in circles "nessa calm down your pregnant this isn't good for the baby, sit down I'm pretty sure we can get there location somehow but freaking out isn't an option" Grayson replied trying to calm her "what's going on why are you guys all nervous" Ethan asked interrupting there conversation "Ryan took Emily" Grayson said looking at the floor in thought "what are you talking about, Emily is right here" Ethan smirked pointing at Emily, nessa was in shock when she found Emily smiling at her beside Ethan "wh-wh-how" nessa asked running to Emily and hugging her.
AT THE AIRPORT:
"Ryan something is wrong" Jennifer said suspiciously "is there anything right with you" he asked looking straight at her eyes "idiot I don't mean with me" she rolled her eyes "this girl doesn't look like Emily" she continued "wait....EMILY WASN'T WEARING THAT" he got up in anger looking around in every direction "WHERE IS SHE WHO TOOK HER" he screamed and people started staring at him like he's crazy "Ryan sit down shut up we'll tell that security guy, your embarrassing me" she got up and went to the security guy and told him everything.
.............................................................................
HELLO, IT'S BEEN A WHILE🌚 SCHOOL STARTED AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROJECTS AND QUIZZES SOOOOOOO I MIGHT TAKE A WHILE TO UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER (WHICH TELLS YOU HOW ETHAN GOT EMILY) BUT IF AND ONLY IF THIS CHAPTER GETS 15 VOTES I'LL UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR READING DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT, LOVE YA🙇🏻‍♀️💖