Chapter 2

Previously on Chapter 1

I stood up and was about to leave when a hand grab mine. I look down to see Y/N looking at me with sleepy eyes. "Stay with me...." She said sleepily. "But I have to go" "pleaaasseee" she whined with a pout, which made me blush in respond. I just slip under the bed and she instantly snuggle closer to me making me blush even more but I wrap my arms around her anyway. I guess I really am in love with her "Goodnight... Jack" she said quietly. Her voice is slightly muffled, since she was leaning on my chest. I smile and kiss the top of her head "goodnight, Snowflake" then I drift off to sleep with a smile on my face. After all this years, I'm finally able to know what being in love is like. I love L/N Y/N and I'd do anything to keep her safe. I'll be her Guardian.

-Going to the North Pole-

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up in the morning. I really wanted to just stay in bed and do nothing. But I'll end up being bored. I was about to sit up when I felt a pair of arms being wrapped around my waist. At first I panicked but then I remember yesterday's event. I turn around with the arms still around me. To see Jack is still sound asleep. He looks so peaceful. I can't help but start playing with his white locks. They're so soft!!! I internally squeal.

After a while of playing with his hair, he starts to stir which make me froze. 'Sh*t! I didn't mean to wake him up' I curse mentally. He slowly opens his eyes and stare back at mine. That's when I notice how blue his eyes it. It's my favourite shade of blue. "Goodmorning, Y/N" he said with a smile, snapping me out of my trance. That's was when I notice that I'm staring at him. So I just cover my face with the blanket hoping to hide my blush. But I could only guess that he already notice it cause I heard a chuckle from him. I peek from my blanket to look at him. But instead he yanked of the blanket "no.... Don't hide yourself from me, snowflake" he said smiling at me. I blush at the nickname he gave me. "Awww~ so cute!" He cooed pinching my cheeks. "Cut it out!" I squeak. "Sorry.... I can't help it if you're that cute" I just pout. "See? So cute~" he tease me more. I just huffed in respond "you finished teasing me? Cause I remember you promised to take me meet the other Guardians" I say.

He finally stop teasing me and got up from the bed. He outstretch his hand to me for me to grab. I place my hand on his and he pulled me up. "Sure! We could go now!" "Yayy!"I squeal running towards the door, only to be pulled back. "You're not planning on going with pyjamas aren't you?" Jack said with a smirk. He's enjoying teasing me. What to expect from The Jack Frost! The Guardian of Fun. That's when I realise I'm still in my sleeping attire. I blushed out of embarrassment and run towards the bathroom after grabbing my clothes. Before I close the door I heard more chuckle from Jack "stop laughing at me!" I scream.

After I finished getting ready. I quickly got out of the bathroom and to the door. When I open it I jump back slightly. Jack is there floating in front of me upside down. "Aren't you dizzy? In that position?" "Nah!!!" He said. I just shrug "okay... If you say so" I say walking out and was about to lock the door, when a hand was placed on top of mine. "Are you seriously gonna only where that?" He said gesturing to my clothes. I'm only wearing a simple t-shirt and a pair of jeans. "Why?" I ask confused. "You wanna freeze to death?" He ask. I'm still confused. He sigh "their location is in the North Pole" he said. "Oh..." I quickly went back in and grab a winter attire.

I walk back out and see Jack "is this good enough?" I ask. He scanned my outfit before giving me a nod of approval. I lock the door and turn around, only to feel a hand wrap around my waist. I blushed "w-what are you d-doing?" I stutter. "Carrying you?" He say but it sounds like a question. I gently push him off me. He looks at me confused "I can fly on my own. Just lead the way." "You can?" I nod in respond and transform myself into a white owl.

(You guessed it! Yes it's Harry Potter's owl)

Jack's jaw-dropped. "What?" "Y-you can?" "Shape-shift? Yes I can... Now lead the way" he shook his head to get him focus before nodding his head and start flying. I fly after him.

We are flying in silence. Until it was break by Jack. "How long have you been able to do that" "since I was 5" I say. He just nod in respond. There's another moment of silent before Jack breaks it.... Again. "Where do you really come from, Y/N?" I was silent at that question. I remembered my mom... My biological mom. "Y/N?" I snapped out of it and look at him. "Ocean..." I say quietly. "Sorry? What?" "I came from the ocean.... I lived under water" I say. I didn't tell him that I'm a princess. I don't want him to see me differently. He was shocked. "Does that mean... You can breath under water?" "Yeah..." "Cool"

"Why do you leave?" He ask. This time I froze. But not really froze... I need to flap my wings. "Because my people is massacred. They all died.... and my mom... Real mom... Wants me to leave so I'll be safe" I say. Even in owl form, I could still shed a tear. "Oh... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have ask" I shook my head. "It's okay... The past is in the past (Frozen!!!!)"

After a while we've finally reached the Pole. We land on the ground and I transform back into human form. I instantly shiver "c-c-cold" I try to say. Jack chuckle "told you so..." I smack his shoulder. He leads the way. After a while of walking from a far I can see a big factory. Jack turn to me....

"Welcome to the North Pole!!!"

*to be continued*