Chapter 3

Previously on Chapter 2

"Why do you leave?" He ask. This time I froze. But not really froze... I need to flap my wings. "Because my people is massacred. They all died and my parents. Real parents... Wants me to leave so I'll be safe" I say. Even in owl form, I could still shed a tear. "Oh... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have ask" I shook my head. "It's okay... The past is in the past (Frozen!!!!)"

After a while we've finally reached the Pole. We land on the ground and I transform back into human form. I instantly shiver "c-c-cold" I try to say. Jack chuckle "told you so..." I smack his shoulder. He leads the way. After a while of walking from a far I can see a big factory. Jack turn to me....

"Welcome to the North Pole!!!"

-Meeting the Guardians-

Y/N P.O.V

My eyes widened and jaw-dropped. This place is so huge!! a hand wave in front of my face "Y/N?" I snap out of it. "W-what?" "You've been staring at it for a while now. You don't even hear me calling you. I was actually walking and talking by myself for a while. Didn't notice you're just standing there gapping at the factory" Jack said with a chuckle. I blushed out of embarrassment "you really like making fun of me, do you?" I ask him with a pout. He just shrug "you're cute when you're embarrass out of something" after he said that, he slams his hand on his mouth, red faced.

Jack P.O.V

Did I really just say she's cute?! Oh well she is cute. But.... Man! This is embarrassing. What if she thinks I'm a weird guy? Ugh! There goes my impression.

My face is probably like a tomato right now. I keep hiding my face. I heard giggle next to me. I turn to see Y/N. 'Oh my Moon! That giggle is just so cute!' I face palmed 'Oh Gosh! Not again!' I thought frustrated.

Y/N P.O.V

Jack is acting so strange right now. He kept smacking his own face and it's getting redder and redder. I wonder what's going on in his mind. Is it about me? Wait what?! Why would I want him to think of me. Maybe I'm falling for him? Aish! Get a hold of yourself Y/N! You just met him. Then again there's love at first sight. Cut it out! Silly mind. (I'm really laughing while writing this 😂. Are you guys laughing as well? Let me know in the comment)

I clear my throat to get his attention. He turns to me still a bit red. "Are you just gonna keep smacking yourself or are we gonna get going?" I ask him. He just nod and grab my hand dragging me with him. I blush again at the sudden contact but didn't pull away. I like the feeling of his hand in mine. Maybe.... I'm falling for him. Yess... I am falling for him. I'm in love with Jack Frost.

After a while of walking we finally stop at the front door. Jack opens it and lead me inside. I look around in amazement. This place is filled with toys. Then it hit me.... This is Santa Claus workshop! "Jack?" "Yeah?" He ask as he turns to me. "Is this place. Santa Claus's workshop?" I ask him. "The one and only" he said grinning.

We keep walking, every yeti and elf is looking at us.... Mostly me. I wouldn't blame them. I would too if some strangers enters my property.

After a while of walking down the corridor of this building. We finally reached a big room. In the middle of the room is a very huge globe of the earth. The room is empty. "Where is he?" I heard Jack ask himself. "Jack!!" A sudden voice make me let out a yelp and I jump to Jack, clinging onto him. (Just think of how Scooby Doo jump on Shaggy when he's scared XD). A big guy wearing red shirt appear from one of the doors. He notice our position of Jack carrying me bridal style. He chuckle at us.

I just realise what I'm doing. I clear my throat and awkwardly jump out of Jack's arm. "Who is she Jack? Your Girlfriend?" He said, teasing us. "N-no...." Jack stutter. "I wish..." Jack Whisper though I didn't hear him. "What was that?" I ask him. "Nothing!" He said rather quickly. "Ooookay?" I say.

The guy introduce himself as North or as we know... Santa Claus. I outstretched my hand for a hand shake but he just shook his head pulling me into a hug instead. Which is too tight. I can't breath. "Too.... Tight." I gasped out. He instantly release me "oops.... Sorry. You okay?" I'm still gasping for air and can't speak so I just give him a thumbs up.

The door open and 3 more people come in. There's a girl, which looks like a bird because of all her feathers, a bunny and a little guy. I soon learn their name. The girl - Tooth Fairy or Tooth. The bunny - Easter Bunny or Bunnymund or Bunny for short. Lastly the little guy - Sandman or Sandy. The big five Guardians. The tooth fairy then fly too me "hello there! Let me see you teeth!" She said. I was about to respond but didn't since she already have her fingers in my mouth. "They're Soo white and pretty." She squeal. The little fairy just cooed in respond. "Tooth hands out, Now!" Jack said. She did "sorry.... Can't help it" she look down and notice my crescent necklace that I wore. "Oh! I love your necklace" she said grabbing the others attention as they gaze at my necklace. North eyes widened but he didn't say anything and I didn't ask either. "Thank you. My mom gave me this" I say with a smile as my finger is tracing the pendant. "How's your Mom?" She said. I look down "she died when I was five." "Oh... I'm sorry." "It's okay" I smile at her. "what about your dad?" "I never met him. All I know is that he have an enemy. That enemy is the reason why I lost my mom" I say. It's true.... I never met my dad. I don't know who or where he is.

I spent the whole day with them. It was getting late and I'm too tired to fly back home so they offer for me to stay and I did. I lay on the bed in the room they lead me. Slowly falling asleep.

The Guardians Side

"That necklace... You guys know what that means?" North ask the others. They just shook their head in respond. North sigh and walk towards the window gazing out at the sky where the moon can be seen. "So you finally lead you Daughter here Manny?" The other gasp in respond. "You don't mean... She's.." Jack said. North turns to them "yes... She's the Daughter of Man in Moon. Princess of the Ocean. She's much more powerful than any of us combine." North explain to them. The others eyes widened at that. "I thought it's only a legend..." Bunny commented. "Is she a legend?" North ask them. They didn't say a think. Their mind is still processing the information they just receive.

'Woah... I'm in love with a princess.... Not less... Manny's Daughter' Jack thought.

*to be continued*