Chapter 15

Previously on Chapter 14

I woke up with tears streaming down my face. Oh jack... What have I done. This isn't right.... This explain the nagging feelings inside my chest. I've chosen the wrong way.

Now I know... I love Jack more than anything. That's why it didn't work when I try to remove the power of the necklace. "Oh... Jack. I'm so sorry...." I say softly as tears stream down my face.

-Comeback With Me-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been around 3 months since I've betrayed the Guardians. I can feel my evil side is getting weaker because now... I don't wanna hurt them. Not anymore... I wish I could just made up my mind about who's side I wanna be with.

I'm walking around a pond where I first met Jack. It was around midnight. I froze the pond and start skating on top of it. I stopped and look up where the moon is. "Why do I have to be like this?" I ask myself. I wish I was never born. It was all so frustrating and confusing. Which side do I really belong to?

I sigh and skate over to the land. I remove the blade from my shoes and take a seat on the ground. I pull my knee close to my chest and sigh once more. A tear escaped my eyes. I wish I never betrayed Jack. Now I didn't know if he would except me. Heck... I didn't even know if he wants to see me at all.

Jack P.O.V

Y/N.... I love her so much. I refuse to give her up. I'm gonna get her back to normal. I will try. The others said it was no use and that I'll end up getting hurt or worse... Die. But I don't care. I'd rather die then not have her with me.

I left the Pole in order to search for her. Yes it's been 3 months since she betrayed us. She may be long gone. But I believe... She still have good in her. I'm gonna get her back. I will get her back or I die trying. After a while I finally found her sitting on the pond when we first met. I land behind her and slowly walk towards her.

Back to Y/N's P.O.V

I was alone for a while. Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. "Dad... Go away! I wanna be alone" I say without looking back. "Ew... You think I'm Pitch. Ugh... That's horrible" I heard the voice behind me gagging. I turn around to meet with a bright blue orbs, and a face really close to mine. I stand up and step back in surprise "J-Jack?" I ask. He nods and smile at me "hey... Snowflake" he said. I was shocked "you still called me with that nickname?" I ask. He smile at me "I have no reason to stop calling you that..." He say, stepping closer to me. I step back "Jack... I betrayed you... And the others. Why do you still come to me? Why do you even bother to think of me?" I ask more tears escaped my eyes. "Because..." He starts as he still steps forward to me and I continue to step back. My back hit the tree behind me, he quickly trap me in his arms as he leans closer to me. I can feel his breath on my lips. His eyes staring mine. ".... I'm still in love you, Y/N" he finished. I was shocked. 'He still loves me?' I thought as I stare at him wide-eyes. "I'm a Monster... Why would you still in love with me? Especially after I betrayed you and the others"

Jack shook his head and move his hands to cup my cheeks. He caress them gently. "You may be turned bad.... You may have betrayed us. But I'm never able to stop my feelings for you... I love you, Y/N... So much" he said. I choke a sob as I hug him tightly. He hugs back just as tight.

After a while we pulled away. He stare deep into my eyes "comeback with me, Y/N. We could start again. You can be good again and be a Guardian once again" he ask. His eyes and the way he said it, is pleading at me. I gently push him away "Jack... I'm looong gone. I can't go back. That good side in me is loong gone" He grab my hands and hold it close to his chest. "yes you can! Yes... You can... Your eyes, Y/N. They're turning back to their pink shade" He said. I look towards the reflection in his eyes to see what he said is true. But I shook my head and transform my self into black sand and reform back on a tree above him. He looks around and look up to where I'm in. "Forget about me, Jack... I don't want you to involve with me. You'll only end up being hurt. We're not allies anymore. We're enemy. You're a Guardian and I'm an evil spirits" I say, I turn around and fly away. "Y/N!!!" He screams as he keep chasing me. He soon caught me and get me to the ground. He still have me in his arms in a dead grip.

"Please... Y/N. You're not loong gone. I know... There's still good in you" he whispers. This time I push him harder. My eyes turned back to gold. "I'm evil?! You! *pointing at him* Stay away from me!" I say, then turn to fly with full speed. This time Jack couldn't catch me.

I'm back in my room, Dad's lair. I went to bed and flop myself on top of it. "I'm sorry Jack... I'm so sorry" I cried myself to sleep. I wish I was never born. I wouldn't have to choose between two paths like this.

*to be continued*

A/N: sorry I haven't update this story for a week. I'm finishing the Different (BTS X Reader) first. Now that, that story is done I can proceed with this one. More chapters coming... So wait patiently for them. Bye!!!