Chapter 19

A/N: this will be the last chapter of this story. Thank you so much for reading and for your support. Please continue to support as that is what keeps me going. Now... Let's get to the story, shall we?!

For extra note! This chapters contains both sad and happy.

Enjoy!!!

Warning: it'll be mostly sad chapter. Be prepare!!!

Previously on Chapter 18

"so if I choose to die, I can't go back to earth?" I ask and she respond it with a nod. I look down and think about it 'what should I do? Stay or Go? Why do I always have to make a hard choice like this? My life sucks' I thought frustrated. I have to choose the right thing. I don't wanna choose then regret it in the end. Stay.... Or go.... Then after a while of fighting with my mind. I've finally made my. I hope this is the right choice that I made and I won't regret this..... I took a deep breath...

"I choose to....

-Final-

Y/N P.O.V

"I choose to.... *take a deep breath in, then look up to Mom* leave...." I say looking at her with tears in my eyes. I don't wanna live anymore, knowing that everything I ever did was to choose something that's almost impossible to choose.

She looks at me and nod her head with a sad smile, then she pulled me into a hug. I cry into her shoulder. After a while I pull away. I look up to my mom "Mom... Can I see Jack for one last time?" I ask her. She looks at me and smile, running her hand softly to my hair. "Yes you can sweetie. You have one day to spend with him"

On Jack Side

Y/N P.O.V

I opened my eyes and look around. I felt a hand holding mine. I look down to see Jack with his head on the bed, sleeping. 'I'm in his room' I thought. I lift my hand up and caress his head softly.

He begins to stir and open his eyes. The moment his eyes met mine he sprung up and hug me tightly "you're awake..." He said. I smile sadly... Knowing that it's only a day. Then I'll leave for eternity.

"Jack.... If we are to separate for a very very loong time.... What would you wanna do?" I ask him as we pulled away. He looks confused "why? Why are you asking me this question.... *eyes widened* please don't tell me.... You're planning to leave me" he said frantically as his eyes starts to stream out with tears. I cupped his cheeks in my hands "Jack.... I'm just asking you. I'm not leaving" I lied.

He relaxed. Then he stayed silent for a bit. Then his eyes lit up as he finds an idea. "Well I want us to have a date" he said. I feel bad for lying to him. But I just want us to spent my last day happily. "We could do that now. I mean... We never went on a date since we've been in relationship" I say. Hoping he wouldn't suspect me. I sigh in relief when he grin and grab my hand. He drags me out and to the hall. There's North in there working on his new project. "North! Y/N and I plan on going on a date! We're leaving now!" "Okay! Have fun you two! But not to much fun" he said. I blushed at that knowing fully well what he means. Jack just chuckle in respond.

Time-skip

We spend the whole day having fun. We went to Jamie's home and play with him for a bit. Then we continue our date by flying around the world. Our journey is filled with joy and laughter.