Chapter 12

Previously on Chapter 11

Jack P.O.V

I'm really confused. I also wanna know.... Why did Y/N have both evil and pure in her. But why the other side of her never resurface? I just shook the thought away. Y/N won't be evil. I pick her up and laid her gently to her bed. Slipping under cover I laid next to her. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer. Closing my eyes then drift off to sleep.

-Returning to My Realm-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been a week since I've gotten back a piece of my memories. Why do I have a dark side in me? What if it gotten stronger and I became evil?

I sigh. I won't get any answer if I didn't try to look for it. I got up from my bed and walk towards the window. I was about to fly when a hand grab mine. I turn around to see a very sad Jack. Of course.... How could he not be? I've been avoiding him since I've discovered a bit of my memories. "Y/N.... Why are you acting like this? Why are you so cold?" He said as his eyes starting to glisten. I look away from him "I have to find an answer Jack. It's the only way to keep my mind at peace" "and how are you gonna do that?" He ask. I keep my head down "I'm going back to underwater. It's the only place I could find an answer." "B-but... you're coming back, right?" "I don't know...." I was then pulled into a hug. "Don't leave me, Y/N.... Please..." He plead as I feel my shoulder starting to get soaked by his tears. I hug him back "Jack.... I'm scared. I have to find an answer.... I need to know why I have both side in me. I need to know who's side I'm in..." He just hug me tighter in respond. "But what if you turn to evil?" He ask. "Then you have to do one thing to stop me...." "What?" "Kill me..." "What?! No... No no no No!! I can't possibly do that Y/N. Not to you! I love you so much!" He said shaking his head rapidly.

I gently unwrap his arms. I place my hands on his cheek. "I have to go Jack. Goodbye..." I say. I turn and fly away before he could say anything. "Y/N!!!" I heard his scream. But I didn't stop. I keep flying without looking back. I know if I did look back, I'll give in and stay. I have to do this. I need an answer.... I need to know why I was born this way. Why do I have both sides.

Time-skip

I'm standing in the beach leading to my world down in the ocean. I took a deep breath and jump transforming myself into a mythical fish

 I took a deep breath and jump transforming myself into a mythical fish

And begin my way to my old home. Did I ever mention, entering the ocean will actually bring me into a realm. That realm is where my old home is

 That realm is where my old home is

(If you're all wondering... This is from a movie called "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island" I love that movie. My fav actress is playing... Vanessa Hudgens!!!)

I start to walk around. This place.... Is still as beautiful as ever. After a while of walking around I heard a twig snap behind me. I turn alarm and got in battle stand. Only to see a villagers. They all look at me wide eye. "Your highness!!" They all bow to me. "No!! Get up! There's no need for that" I say.

They all slowly start to get up. "Y/N?" I turn to see Mika. "Mika!!!" I scream and run towards her while hugging her tightly "you're alive..." She hugs me back "yeah.... I was saved by your dad." Mika is my best-friend. We're almost like sisters. "Where have you been Y/N?" She ask me after we pulled away. "I lived in the land of humans" gasp were heard all around me. "But aren't human evil?" She ask. I shook my head "not all of them" we start walking while talking to each other.

Then she nudge me "so... Any Boyfriend?" She tease me. I blushed as I remember Jack and start to act nervous. She squeal "you're nervous and your face is red! That means you do have a Boyfriend! Who is he?! Who is he?!" She chant. "His name is Jack.... Jack Frost" I say. She squeal "Jack Frost?! The Guardian of Fun. You're with him?!" She squeal. I nod my head. "Where is he?" She ask looking around. "He can't come. The location of our entrance is hot and he won't last Long. He's a winter spirit remember?" "Oh... Right" she said. "Tell me everything! How you guys met? How you first realise you feelings and how you end up dating?!" She plaster me. I just sweat-dropped at her acting. But in the end I did tell her how it all started.

By the end of the story she squeal more (Author: how many time are you gonna squeal Mika? Mika: I don't know... YOU tell me. You're the one who make me like this! Author: oh... Right *nervous laugh*) "he sounds so sweet... But why are you here? Don't you miss him?" She ask me. "I do, Mika. I do miss him.... A lot" "then why are you down here?" "I have to find an answer to why I was born with both good and evil inside me." Mika starts to act weird. She and I may look to be the same age but no... She's way older than me. I'm 317 but her.... She's 1000 years. "What's wrong Mika? Do you.... Know something that I don't?" I ask her. She looks down and slowly nod. "Tell me!" I demand her. She may be a lot older than me. But sometimes it feels like I'm the one who's older.

"Everything starts when....

*to be continued*

A/N: Muahahhaaha cliff hanger!! I'm so evil. Muahahhaaha. Sorry.... Anyway that's it for this chapter. I'll continue telling it in the next chapter. Bye!!!