Chapter 4

Previously on Chapter 3

The Guardians Side

"That necklace... You guys know what that means?" North ask the others. They just shook their head in respond. North sigh and walk towards the window gazing out at the sky where the moon can be seen. "So you finally lead you Daughter here Manny?" The other gasp in respond. "You don't mean... She's.." Jack said. North turns to them "yes... She's the Daughter of Man in Moon. Princess of the Ocean. She's much more powerful than any of us combine." North explain to them. The others eyes widened at that. "I thought it's only a legend..." Bunny commented. "Is she a legend?" North ask them. They didn't say a think. Their mind is still processing the information they just receive.

'Woah... I'm in love with a princess.... Not less... Manny's Daughter' Jack thought.

-Feelings-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been a month since Jack first introduce me to the other Guardians. They are really welcoming to me. They are all immortal just like me, so I don't have to worry about loosing them to death.

But these pass few days I've been getting this unknown feelings in my chest. I always feel happy and calm when Jack was near me. Is this what love is? Am I really in love with Jack? Right now I'm in my room in the Pole. They offer me to live with them. Since I was always alone, they thought I needed companion. Which I do... So I agreed to them.

I'm in the middle of unpacking my stuff, when there's a knock at the door. "Come in" I say. The door open to reveal Jack. "Oh Jack! Can I help you?" "I should be the one asking you. Do you need help with the unpacking?" He ask. "No... It's okay. I'm almost done. Thanks for offering though" I say to him smiling, he smile in return. Jack decided to stay in my room to keep me company. We would exchange a few words once in a while. I soon finished all the unpacking and settling in my new room. As I took a step back, I trip over my luggage. I close my eyes and brace myself for the impact but it never came, instead I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. I open my eyes and blushed. Jack is holding me... And our face is only millimetre apart. Any closer we would be kissing. Jack starts to lean in. But before we could kiss, the door swung open to reveal Tooth Fairy. We instantly separate ourself, with a deep blush on our face.

"Did I interrupt something?" Tooth said smirking at us. "N-no...." I mumble. "Really?" Tooth said teasing us further. I clear my throat and say "is there anything you need?" "Actually North want us in the dining room, dinner is ready" she said still smirking and fly away. I sigh. "That was awkward..." I heard Jack comment. I turn to him and nod "it sure is..." We both then walk out of my bedroom and into the dining room.

"Soo? Anything happen between you two?" Bunny ask us. I glance at Tooth who's giggling, she must've told the others. "Nothing happens, really. Jack is only helping me from almost falling. That's all" I say. They all nod. But I can't help but notice how my heartbeats fasten. 'I guess I really am falling for Jack. I wonder if he feels the same as me... I hope he is.' Was what on my mind as I start eating with a smile on my face. The others looks at me weirdly. But of course I didn't notice that.

Jack P.O.V

I wonder what's on her mind right now. She's been smiling since we've been here and I can't help but notice beautiful she is. I'm not gonna deny my feelings like majority do. I'm in love with Y/N. I wish she would know my feelings and would return it, because being with her is what I'm dreading of right now. If she turns out to be feeling the same as me.... I would be the happiest spirit that's ever existed in this world.

Back to Y/N's P.O.V

Jack and I have been stealing glances with each other for a while. He always looked away every time I caught him staring at me, and so was I. I look away when he notices my stare. This is so awkward! I just hope that he likes me back. Being with him is what I always dreamed of ever since I got to know him.

We soon finished eating, I offered to wash the dishes but they didn't let me. So I just walk out of the room and stroll around this factory. This place is Soo huge.

I came across a room that's closed. Out of curiosity I open the door. In the middle of the door is an ice piano.

 In the middle of the door is an ice piano

"Woah!!" I say out of amazement. I walk towards it slowly. Tracing the surface with my finger. I proceed to take a seat and start playing some tune.

I keep playing without noticing there's a person entering the room. Once I'm done playing this song, I jump when someone clap their hands. I turn around to see Jack. "Woah! Snowflake, I didn't know you could play piano so well" he said. I smirk "there's a lot of things you didn't know about me" "well... That's true" he said. He took a seat next to me "then tell me more about you, Y/N" he said. I smile and begin telling him.

That's how my evening is spent. Mostly talking to Jack. I'm happy that I get to meet him. I'm not confused with my feelings anymore. I am falling in love with Jack. I love him. I hope he feels the same.

It starts to get late, so I headed to my room and start preparing myself for bed. After I'm done, I head to the bed and laid down. I turn to my side and close my eyes. Slowly... I fall into deep slumber, dreaming about Jack Frost. The guy I've fallen in love with.

*to be continued*