Chapter 18

Previously on Chapter 17

He shot another black sand and it hits me. I collapse to the ground. I force myself to lay on my back and look up to the moon. "Manny? Dad... Please lend me your power. So I could defeat Pitch Black" nothing happens. I give up. I close my eyes. That's when I feel it. I open my eyes to see the moon shining down at me. I was lifted off the grown and more light engulf me.

"Then....

-The End of Pitch-

When the lights died down. I look down on my self as to see I was fully transformed.

 I look down on my self as to see I was fully transformed

(Your appearance)

(Your Outfit)

I feel surge of power flowing in me. Pitch just stood there shocked. Then he snap out of it and shot a black sand. But there's a shield formed around me. I smirk "your little trick won't work on me anymore!" I shot a really bright light from my hands

(Skip to 1:05 . This clip is from a movie called Wendy Wu. My fav childhood movie)

Then a bright light is shone on the park. The Guardians have to cover their eyes from. When the lights died down Pitch was no where to be seen, except for a black dust on the ground.

Exhaustion got the best of me and I blacked out.

Jack P.O.V

I woke up and was confused. The last thing I remember before going unconscious is Manny shining down to Y/N.

'Speaking of Y/N.... Where is she?' I thought while looking around. Then my eyes landed on a girl that's unconscious on the ground. I slowly got up, wincing in pain while going so. I slowly walk towards the figure... It's Y/N. Her appearance changed. What happen to Pitch. I look around and my eyes landed on a black sand on the ground. My eyes widened. "Y/N beats Pitch" I say out of shock. But then again I shouldn't be.... Y/N is born with both side, she's stronger than any of us combined.

I walk next to Y/N. I kneel down and cradled Y/N in my arms. I look down and study her form. She looks awfully paled. She must have been really exhausted. After all she has used her full strength that was given to her by Manny. That must've what the light is about. Then she use the power she has received to kill Pitch. 'Woah.... Did Manny really give that much amount of power to Y/N?' I thought while looking down at the unconscious girl in my arms. The other Guardians soon awake. "W-what happen? Where's Pitch??" Then his eyes landed on Y/N. "What's wrong with her?" North starts to blurt out question. The others look at me waiting for my explanation.

"That! *pointing to the black sand on the ground not far away from me* is what's remain from Pitch" I say. North and the others turn to where I was pointing at. Then I can see his mouth dropped open, while the others just look at it wide-eyed. "T-that means.... Pitch is-" "dead" I finished. They turn to me "h-how?" Bunny ask. I look down to Y/N "she killed him..." Their eyes widened. I look back down to Y/N and notice she's getting colder. I place my hand on her pulse. "Her heart is failing" I say as my eyes widened. We decided to head back to the pole. I pick her up bridal style.

Time-skip

We've reached back to the Pole. I went to my room and gently laid her on my bed. The yeti came in and try to check on her. Then take a sit on the floor next to my bed, facing her. Tears were streaming down my face. I can't loose her... Not again. I just got her back. The yeti speak in their language but I understand what they say. They say we have to wait and see. They're not sure whether she'll survive or not. They soon leave the room, as well as the other Guardians. So now it was just me and her.

I stare at her. I move my hand to hold her's. I lift my other hand that's not holding hers and place it on her head, caressing it softly. "Don't leave me... Pleasee. Wake up... Please wake up" I cry as I place my head on the bed and fall asleep with tears streaming down my face.

Y/N P.O.V

I open my eyes and was confused. Why? Because I don't know where I am... What this place is.

I feel like I was floating. My body feels so light. "Y/N.... Sweetie" I heard a voice behind me. I turn around and saw my mom. "Mom!" I scream as I run towards her? Hugging her tightly. She hugs me back just as tight.

After a while we pulled away. I look at her "Mom why am I here again?" I ask her. Am I dead? Can't be.... I'm a spirit. "Am I dead? Can a spirit die?" I ask her. "Yes... But the choice is on your hands. Whether you want to stay.... Or leave the world for eternity" she said gently. I was shocked "so I'm in between life and death?" I ask. She nodded "choose wisely sweetie.... Once you choose, there's no going back" "so if I choose to die, I can't go back to earth?" I ask and she respond it with a nod. I look down and think about it 'what should I do? Stay or Go? Why do I always have to make a hard choice like this? My life sucks' I thought frustrated. I have to choose the right thing. I don't wanna choose then regret it in the end. Stay.... Or go.... Then after a while of fighting with my mind. I've finally made my. I hope this is the right choice that I made and I won't regret this..... I took a deep breath...

"I choose to....

*to be continued*

A/N: what do you think? Should we stay? Or go? Or should I made both? Hmm🤔. I'll right both! So wait for it. Bye!!