Chapter 5

Previously on Chapter 4

That's how my evening is spent. Mostly talking to Jack. I'm happy that I get to meet him. I'm not confused with my feelings anymore. I am falling in love with Jack. I love him. I hope he feels the same.

It starts to get late, so I headed to my room and start preparing myself for bed. After I'm done, I head to the bed and laid down. I turn to my side and close my eyes. Slowly... I fall into deep slumber, dreaming about Jack Frost. The guy I've fallen in love with.

-Death-

Y/N P.O.V

There's not a single day passed without Jack being on my mind. I really am falling for him. I really hoped that he felt the same way as I do. Because I'll be broken if he didn't.

There's also nothing for me to do. Which is really boring. I wish there's something. I walk towards North's office. I give it a gentle knock and wait for a respond. Once I heard a soft 'come in' from the other side of the room, I open the door. North is sitting on his desk, working on an ice sculpture train. He looks up from his work and saw me "ah~ Y/N. What's wrong, dear?" "Nothing much North, I'm just really bored" I say while walking towards a chair and sit on it.

Before North could say anything the door is open to reveal Jack. I hold back a blush at the side of him. "Oh! Y/N... You're here!" Jack ask surprise to see me here. "Is something wrong with that?" I ask sassily. He just chuckle. "What's wrong Jack?" North ask him while chuckling at me. "I'm going to spread snow in Y/H (your hometown). And I was asking if I could take Y/N with me. Since it's her hometown" Jack ask. I look at North with puppy eyes. North chuckle at me and look back at Jack. "Sure thing Jack. She just told me that she's bored. What a coincidence" he said. Jack turn to me "well... Shall we go then" "we shall!" I cheer linking my arm to his and drag him out.
I ignore the blush that's growing on my face and just keep on dragging him.

We are finally out in the open. I transform into my owl form. Jack flew away with me behind him.

We soon reached my hometown and I transform myself back to human form and sit myself on a stone, while watching jack spreading his snow. I watch him with a smile on my face. Once in a while Jack would turn to me and smile, waving to me and I would blush, while waving back at him.

After a few hours we're finally done. Jack flew to me "Y/N! Come with me, I want you to meet my first believer" he said cheerfully. "Okay!" I say back. I transform into owl once again, not caring if someone sees me.

We soon arrived in Burgess (is that where Jamie is? I haven't watch Rise of the Guardians in a while, let me know in the comment) Jack lead me to a park. From a afar we could already see the kid playing right around. Jack make a snowball and throw it to a random kid. The kid turn around and his face brighten at the sight of Jack. I'm still in my owl form so I just lands on his shoulder. "Why aren't you turning back?" "I'll turn back after you introduce me" I whisper to him. The boy run to Jack and stop when he sees me. "Jack? Since when you have an owl?" He ask. "This isn't just an owl, Jamie. This is my friend, Y/N" after he said that I fly of his shoulder and to the ground, transforming back to human form. Jamie look at me wide eyed "another Guardian?" He ask. "No... Honestly I'm kinda confused to explain. I'm part spirit? I guess..." I try to explain but fail miserably. Jack just chuckle at my attempt to explain. I pout at him and he blushed. Jamie look at us back and forth "is she your Girlfriend, Jack?" He ask. We both blushed at the sudden question.

We were about to answer when a dark laugh was heard. "Jack? Having a girlfriend? Don't make me laugh..." The voice said. Jamie looked scared. Jack steps infront of us and look around "show yourself, Pitch!" He demands. Then a black sand loom forming a man, this guy must be Pitch.... Pitch Black. He looks like he's wearing a dress. I laugh unconsciously. He turn to me and glared at me "what's funny?" He sneer. I smirk "trying to look intimidate? Ms. Pitch." "I'm not a woman" "say the one who's wearing a dress" I say still smirking. "This is not a dress!" He screams at me. I just roll my eyes.

He try to attack me, I create a shield around me. "Your power won't work on me." I say. He looks pissed. He turns to Jamie "I'm here not to see you... I'm here to kill the boy" after he said that I instantly position myself in front of Jamie. But instead of attacking Jamie, he shot the black sand at Jack. I use my speed and get infront of Jack but the black sand is too fast I didn't get to create a shield, so it hits me. I collapse to the floor. Jack caught me and starts crying. "Y/N... Please hang in there.... Don't leave me..." He sob. I smile weakly at him. I turn to Pitch who stood there with a smug look on his face. "Coward...." I say. "What?!" He screams at me. "Doing dirty tricks to get your enemy distracted... So you can land a hit on them. Typical for bad guys.... Pathetic" Pitch left storming away. I start to cough. "Enough Y/N... Don't talk, you need to rest" Jack said still sobbing. "Jack... I'm sorry. I can't hold on any longer" "no... Don't say that, please...." He begs me. I just smile weakly, I use the power I have left and place a hand on his cheek. He place his hand on mine "don't go... Please..." I just smile "promise me.... Jack. Don't mourn over my.... Death" my hand slip of his cheek as I laid there in his arms lifeless. Jack let out a scream of agony. Jamie and his friends who's still there just stare at us with sad gaze.

*to be continued*