Chapter 7

Previously on Chapter 6

Taking the pledge starts. He starts reading them. ".... To protect all the children in the whole world as a Guardian" he finished. 'if dad choses me. I'll be more than happy to comply.' I smile "I do" I say. "So Y/N. Congratulations. For you are now and forever more! A Guardian" he said. Everyone cheers. Before I was a nobody, a freak that's able to change forms at will. Now I'm a Guardian.... And I swear to always protect the children around the world. Cause I'm L/N Y/N.... A Guardian.

-Blooming Love-

Y/N P.O.V

I don't really feel any different from before and now. Since I'm immortal in both. I just changed physically. But overall I'm just the same. Still the same shape-shifter girl I was before and of course one thing that haven't change.... My feelings for Jack. In fact... My feelings just grown deeper. Not a day pass without me wishing that Jack would return my feelings. I don't want this love to be one-sided cause that would be really painful for me.

I don't know what kind of Guardian I am. All I know is that I always help the others to do their things. In fact I'm able to do everything they do. I can use their power. I can use the twin sword like North. I can use the boomerang like Bunny. I can fight with my fist like Tooth. I can control dream sand like Sandy. I can control ice like Jack. The last one shocks me.... I can even control nightmares like Pitch. What kind of Guardian am I? That makes me confused. I wanna ask my dad the Man in Moon but he never replied me. This is so frustrating. I groaned and bang my head on my bedroom desk.

'Dad... why do I became like this. What kind of Guardian am I?' I thought looking out the window that's right next to my desk to see the moon.

There's a knock at my door. "Come in" I say. The door open to reveal Jack. "Oh hey Jack" I say. He smiles "what's wrong Y/N? Why do you look so frustrated?" He ask. I just groan "I'm confused Jack." I say. "Why are you confused?" "North! The Guardian of Wonder.... Tooth! The Guardian of Memories.... Bunny! The Guardian of Hope... Sandy! The Guardian of Dream.... And lastly you! Jack Frost... The Guardian of Fun. You all have your own title as a Guardian. What am I? What kind of Guardian am I? Why did I have all your ability? I don't know! And it's Soo frustrating" I say groaning once more. He just chuckle and when to kneel infront of me. "Y/N... It takes time you know. I never know at first that I'm the Guardian of fun. Trust me Y/N.... You'll know soon. You have just became a Guardian for a week. It took me centuries to know what's my center is... thats makes me a Guardian" he said. I just smile "thank you Jack" I say hugging him. He seems to freeze up for a bit before relaxing and hugging me back.

Then suddenly I feel my shoulder getting soaked and I heard a muffled sob. I pulled away slightly to see Jack is crying. I place my thumbs on his cheeks wiping the tears away gently. "Why are you crying all the sudden, Jack?" I ask worried. He sniffled "when you died in my arms a week ago... I really thought I'm gonna loose you forever. That I'm gonna be alone once again." I was shock that the thought of my death affects him this much. I pull him in a hug "shh... I'm here. You didn't loose me. I'm okay. I'm sitting right in front of you" I say trying to comfort him. His shoulder is shaking from crying. I keep him in my arms and continue to rub circles on his back to calm him down. After a while he finally did.

I pulled away and look into his eyes. "Why are you so afraid of loosing me Jack? Am I that important to you?" I ask. "You're everything to me Y/N. I was always alone... Even with all of my believers. I always felt like there's a missing piece that's not there. But you came into my life. You became that missing piece. I-I...." I wait for him to finish his word "...l-love you Y/N..." He finished. He loves me. Just like I love him? I was shock that I didn't say anything. Jack's face turn into a frown because he thinks I'm gonna reject him "I see that you don't feel-" I cut him off by pulling him into a kiss. He tense up before relaxing and kissing me back, deepening the kiss.

We pulled away for air. Jack just stare into my eyes "does this kiss means.... You love me back?" "I always have, Jack... I always have" I say smiling. His face brighten as he smiles brightly. "So will you.... Be the key to unlock the lock in my heart and be mine?" He ask me. "Of course I will Jack.... I've waited so long for this. I love you too and that's a cute way to ask me out though and of course I'll be the key to your heart" I say.

He cheers and pull me into a hug. A really tight one "too.... Tight...." I gasp out. "Sorry..." He say. He grab my hand and drag me out of my room "hey!! Where are you taking me?" I ask him. He just ignore me and continue to lead me to the hall, in there everyone is gathering. "Guys! I have an announcement!" Jack say cheerfully. They turn to us waiting for the announcement.

Jack turn to me and grab my hands in his. "Y/N and I starts dating. I'm finally able to confess my feelings to her. Today is the starts of our relationship!" He said. I blushed as everyone cheers, congratulating us.

This is it... Our relationship finally blossom. I love Jack so much. I hope there will be nothing standing in our way. I hope we'll always be together....

*to be continued*