Chapter 14

Previously on Chapter 13

After a while we pulled away. "So sweetie... Who's side are you gonna be now? Hmm" he ask me. I thought for a moment. Mika try to say something but Pitch stop her by flicking his hand sending her away. I look at pitch then down to my necklace. My mom lied to me. I don't like to be played. I'll make them pay. I'll make Manny pay. To do that I must first destroy his chosen creation. I must destroy the Guardians. I look up at Pitch. I got up and yank off my necklace. In an instant I feel myself changing. My once white hair turn black. My once pink-ish eyes turn pure gold. Pitch smirk "let's destroy the Guardians!" He said. "Yess... Father...." I say as I let out an evil chuckle.

-Attacking the Guardians-

Y/N P.O.V

I'm an evil spirit. That's true... But there's something doesn't feel right. Like I'm choosing the wrong path. But for now I'm gonna put that aside and focus on my plan.

"Come... My dear. Let's give the Guardians a visit" Pitch or dad said. "Alright, dad" I smirk. He create a nightmare horse.

While I create a nightmare eagle

"Nice eagle, dear" "not a bad horse yourself, dad" then we starts heading to where the Guardians is

Guardians Side

Jack's P.O.V

It's been more than a week since Y/N left. I've told the others about her departure. They try to comfort me. Saying that she will come back. She will be back because she loves me. But I can't help it... I miss her so much.

Then the moon shone. "Manny wants to warn us about something" North said. "What?" I ask. Then there's a silhouette of a girl on the stone. "There's a new enemy has risen" North. 'what? It's already hard enough with Pitch.... Now there's a new enemy? Oh great...' I thought sarcastically.

Then out of no where a laugh we all know too well was heard. "I'm guessing you already know about my new ally" he said appearing on the globe. "What do you want Pitch." North sneer at him. "Awww... Don't be like that old friend. I'm just here to introduce my Daughter" that left us shock. "You... Have Daughter... Ha don't make me laugh" Bunny said. Pitch growl before it change into smirk. "My Daughter is someone you know all too well" "who?" "Y/N..." 'What?! No way... She can't be his Daughter' I thought shocked. "There's no way! No way she's your Daughter! You probably brainwashed her!" I yelled at him.

He chuckles. "Why don't you just talk to her yourself?" He said. Then there's another black sand appearing. It flows above us before forming a person. My eyes widened. It's Y/N...

Y/N P.O.V

"Dear... Did I or didn't I brainwashed you into joining me?" Dad asked me. I turn to him and smile "of course not.... Father.." I say. I can see their eyes widened. I turn to them and smirk "why... Hello there, Guardians" I spat out the word 'Guardians'. "Y/N... What's happening to you?" Jack ask. I can see his eyes starting to swell up in tears. "I'm just siding my true Father" "but you're Manny's Daughter" he said. "That's just a false memory they inserted in my head. It was all a fake!" I yell at them. They flinch at my voice. I slowly floating around them. They didn't dare to move. "....and I hate being played like that. So I'm gonna revenge! I'll destroy Manny. And to do that I must destroy his creation...." I stop floating and turn completely to them. ".... You!" I land on the ground. Disappear and reappear in front of Bunny. I kick him hard sending him flying and crashed into the wall. He groans in pain. I pout "aww~ come on. I barely even started yet" I say.

"Y/N... Please... This isn't you" I heard Jack. I turn to face him. "How'd you know Jack? You know.... Nothing!" I send a black sand to his direction. There's a blue shield appearing in front of him. I know that... It's from the necklace I gave him. I fake awwed "aww how sweet. Little Jack Frost still kept my gift" I say. I can hear a chuckle from my dad. "You think that will stop me?" I said taunting him. "I made that necklace you know? I can easily remove its power" I say. I flick my hand to remove its power. But it didn't work. "What?! How can it not work" I yelled out. I growl in frustration. I try to advance at him but got blown away. Dad come to my side "dear you okay?" He ask worriedly. "I'll be fine dad" I say. I slowly got up.

But stumble dad caught me and we went away. "Y/N! Don't go!" I heard Jack calling out for me. I start tearing up, but I stopped myself before I start to cry.

Time-skip

I'm in my room. In Dad's lair. One thing that's bothering me. 'I created that necklace... Why didn't my power work to remove its magic?' I thought, laying on my back looking up at the ceiling. I sigh and turn to my side. I close my eyes before slowly falling asleep.

In My Dream

I'm with Jack. We are laughing with joy. Playing around with Jamie and his friends. I was so happy that time. I don't feel any bit of the darkness inside me.

Then the scene change. I'm in my room with Jack. Him asking me what did I do to the necklace. I explain to him that I infused my power to the necklace and no darkness will be able to destroy it. Because it resembles my love for Jack. That's stronger than anything else.

End of dreams

I woke up with tears streaming down my face. Oh jack... What have I done. This isn't right.... This explain the nagging feelings inside my chest. I've chosen the wrong way.

Now I know... I love Jack more than anything. That's why it didn't work when I try to remove the power of the necklace. "Oh... Jack. I'm so sorry...." I say softly as tears stream down my face.

*to be continued*

A/N: Y/N realise her mistake! But will she turn back to normal? What will Pitch do when he finds out? You'll know more in the next chapter! Bye!!