Chapter Six- Part 2

AUSTIN DANIELS

AUSTIN DANIELS

I inhaled deeply as I waited for Trevor to answer the door. I was ready to grovel on my knees for his forgiveness, which was saying a lot, because the only other person I would do that for is Sophie.

Trevor opened the door. Looking very unfriendly, might I add. "What do you want?" he questioned, looking at me as if I was the scum on the bottom of his shoes.

"I'm sorry, Trevor. I was in a bad place, I still am," I began, looking him in the eye. "I mean, I know you know how it feels, to lose a mate because of something you did."

"What's your point Austin?"

"My point? My point is that I'm sorry. You're my best friend, my beta for god's sake!"

Sighing, he nodded. "Okay, but I'm still pretty pissed."

I grinned, "Glad to have ya back," I patted him on the back, and his smile suddenly disappeared.

"Look Austin, I have to tell you something. I don't want you to freak out on me again, it's just something I saw. I don't even know the specifics or anything," Trevor said, and I had a feeling that wherever he was going with this, wasn't going to make me very happy.

"What?" I questioned, I hadn't even been told yet, and I was already ready to blow a gasket.

"I saw Sophie and Matthew holding hands the other day."

"What! What do you mean?"

"Well, I was headed to the park, when I saw them walking down the street. I followed them, and they went into this restaurant..." he trailed off, giving me a worried look.

"I'll kill him!" I shouted, grabbing my leather jacket, that I had put on the couch and putting it on.

"Austin! Don't! You know if you go onto his territory and assault him there will be big problems!" Trevor warned, but I didn't give a shit. Matthew couldn't do anything if he was dead.

I was out the door of the pack house within a couple of minutes, Trevor trailing tentatively behind me. "Don't do this," Trevor said, but I paid him no mind as I shifted and began running.

Austin, he can do whatever he wants to you on his land. This probably your worst idea yet.

Trevor entered my mind, and I noticed that he had shifted.

I've told you once and I won't tell you again. I don't give a shit. Now you're either coming with me, or I'm going alone, but I'm definitely going.

I told him, finally.

Well, I guess I'm coming with you. I can't let you go alone.

By the time we were there, I had planned out, step by, how I was going execute the murder of Matthew Fisher. Trevor was still trying to talk me out of it, but I wasn't listening to a thing he had to say.

I wasn't exactly sure where to find Matthew, but I was hoping he was at his pack house. I didn't have to look far, because just as I stepped into the vicinity of it, he appeared. He came towards us cautiously in human form.

"Is that you Austin?" Even though he was only a couple of feet away from me, he couldn't tell, because he'd only seen my black and white wolf a couple of times.

I decided I would shift, so that I could explain to him why I was going to kill him, before I actually did. I shifted, not really caring that I was buck naked.

"I have one thing to say to you Matthew. Do not ever touch my mate again!" I said, glaring profusely at him. I wanted to kill him, but Trevor was right, that probably wouldn't be the best idea.

"I'll do whatever I want," Matthew said, giving me a cocky smile.

"The hell you will!"

"You cheated on Sophie. Remember? She doesn't want you. I can't help it if she likes me." He was being all cocky, and I was about three seconds from ripping him apart limb by limb.

Suddenly, Ashely came out of the pack house, and smirked when she saw me standing there in the nude. "Hey Austin, long time no see," she said, walking towards me, I think she was trying to be sexy, but it was hard to tell.

"I don't have time for your shit. Okay bitch?" I said glancing at her quickly. I heard Trevor, who had also shifted, laugh from the behind me.

Ashley's mouth gaped open a little bit, "Fuck you!" she said, glaring at me.

"Fuck you too, bitch. It's pretty pathetic that you have to drug guys to get them to sleep with them you," I told her, giving her a disgusted look.

"I did not drug you! You practically begged me to sleep with you!" she lied.

"Umm, yes you did drug me. I went to the hospital a couple days after and I had roofies and some other drug in my system," I informed her. My anger toward Matthew was slowly dissipating, and being put towards Ashley. If she wasn't such as stupid slut, none of this wouldn't have happened.

I'd never wanted to hit a girl so much in my life. "You should probably just go, I don't want to hit a girl," I said, breathing through my nose and clenching my fists.

"Ugh," she grunted, rolling her eyes and heading back into the pack house.

"You two are exactly alike," I told Matthew, sneering.

"I am nothing like her," he said, and I briefly wondered why Matthew hated his sister so much.

"You know Matthew," I began, changing the subject to the problem at hand. "I came up here with every intention of killing you," I scratched at the stubble on my chin, "but now I'm thinking that it's probably not the best idea. I don't feel like starting a war between two packs. However, I won't hesitate to kill you slowly and painfully if you ever so much as speak to my mate again."

"Might be a little hard, since we're going on a date tonight," he said, smirking at me.

"You want me to kill you, don't you?"

"Oh please, you think I'm scared of you? You're full of empty threats," Matthew rolled his eyes, scoffing.

"You wanna bet?" I said getting ready to shift.

"Quit Austin! He's just trying get a reaction out of you," Trevor spoke up.

"It's working," I muttered under my breath, laughing humorlessly.

"Let's just go," Trevor said.

I nodded at Trevor, looking back at Matthew in disgust, before shifting, and heading to Sophie as quickly as I could.

[A/N: 4,721 reads, 297 votes and 103 comments! Yay! Next chapter will be Austin going to see Sophie. Wonder what will happen? ;) So what do you think of Austin? Do you still hate him, or is he shaping up? Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment, vote and follow! Thanks for reading! I'm so glad I'm close to 5,000 reads! <3]