Chapter Seven- Part 2

SOPHIE DAVIS

SOPHIE DAVIS

When I woke up, it was dark outside, and I was nestled in Austin's arms. We had slept through the entire afternoon. I lifted my head up and sighed. He was so beautiful, so perfect, and I loved him with all of my heart.

He was the one who was meant for me and only me, but he just had to go and cheat on me. I grimaced at the thought. I can't believe I had slept with him after he slept with that blonde haired bitch.

Suddenly, Austin moved slightly, and his bright blue eyes came into view. "I'd almost forgotten what it felt like," he said, his voice thick with drowsiness.

"What what felt like?" I questioned, giving him a confused look.

"Waking up to your beautiful face, to the love of my life."

I felt myself melt a little, but the feeling was soon gone, as the sight of him fucking Ashley came back to me, unwarned. "Austin, I--"

He put a finger to my lips, interrupting me. "Don't."

"I'm not just going to pretend everything is alright. I know we may have, you know, but that still doesn't change the fact that you cheated on me," I said, forcefully.

"I know. I know, nothing will change that. And I know that we probably aren't ever going to be the same. But all I'm asking is a night with you. To just hang out with my mate. Watch The Notebook and eat popcorn, do whatever you want," he pleaded, as he took my hands in his and started rubbing my palms.

"Okay," I agreed quietly, reluctantly.

• • •

We spent the rest of the day watching cheesy romance movies and eating popcorn. I knew Austin hated the movies, but I loved that he would endure watching them just for me.

It was easy to forget what he had done as we fell right back into the habits of our old relationship.

"How did you manage to get popcorn in your hair?" he questioned picking the piece out and popping it into his mouth, while laughing, that deep sexy chuckle that I loved so much.

"Gross!" I said, ignoring his question and gagging at the fact that he had just eaten out of my hair. "You know, I haven't washed my hair in two days."

"Even better," he responded, grinning at me.

I laughed, and he did too. But something about the laugh reminded of when I was outside our bedroom door all the weeks ago, getting ready to tell him the biggest news of either of our lives. The day when my whole world came crashing down.

"What's wrong?" he questioned while appearing concerned. He must have noticed the shift in my energy.

"Everything," I responded, my tone dejected.

"What do you mean, Sophie?"

"I mean, us," I pointed between the two of us, "just everything. Our whole entire life is ruined!"

"What? No it isn't!" he exclaimed, giving me a bewildered look.

"Yes it is. You messed everything up. We were suppose to have the perfect life, but now we can't because you tore everything to shreds, pretty much!" Tears were steaming steadily down my face. I could get worked up in a frenzy when it involved my mate, and the heat I was experiencing didn't help.

"I'm going to be miserable for the rest of my life because I have too much pride to stay with you after you cheated on me," I explained, while he pulled me onto his lap.

"So forgiveness isn't an option?" he asked, his whole demeanor screamed depressed, and I almost felt bad, almost.

"Not likely."

[A/N: So sorry it took so long for me to update! I promise it won't happen again! I'm at 9,040 reads, 415 votes and 123 comments! Thanks so much for all the support, and let's try to get 10,000 reads by the next update.

Stay Awesome,

Ali <3