First Letter

Dearest Best Friend,

I remember how we met when we were in 4th grade; you transfer to my school and we were in the same school service at that time. At first, you were a little bit shy and new to all of us, but when you saw me, I'm sure you just sighed because maybe I was closest to your age but no, we were in the same grade. Our conductor told you not to be shy and be friendly to all of us because she already knew our behavior when it comes to dismissal time and they were going to pick us up from our school, I'm sure you'll be surprised how we were going to be like that, you already know what I meant. When we came in our school, we separated because my classroom is on 4th floor while yours is on 5th floor. I met new friends and classmates again even though I already knew all of them and I know you too, met new friends and classmates. During our recess time and lunch time, I went to the canteen with my classmates and found you there, talking to your classmate; I know you didn't saw me because you don't know me yet. So, I told to myself to be friendly with you.

So, its dismissal time and our school service left us, they forgot about us. I don't how did my sister react about this though, knowing that her own younger sister was being left by our school service. I was really pissed at that time. You saw me and told me that our school service is already left, so, you called your home and you said that your maid is coming to pick you up. When he came to our school and saw you, you asked him first if I can tag along since I really wanted to go home that time and when I saw him that he said okay, you called me and we went home. My mom was very thankful to you and your maid for dropping me in front of the house and I also said thank you to both of you. We said goodbyes and you went home.

I miss you.

Your ex-best friend,

M