Fourteenth Letter

Dearest Best Friend,

Hi, when I say that I became depressed, well, that's true. I am always crying 'til I sleep, my parents and siblings didn't know about this. I became rebellious daughter. I did something bad during my junior year in high school. I always tell lies to my parents and I almost self-harm myself. Anxiety. Stress. Anger. Sadness. Depression. I'm not the happy-go-lucky girl anymore. I'm trying to control my emotional state. I feel like I don't want to go back to school to my new school anymore. I want to run away from home but I can't because maybe my family can help... But still... I didn't tell the truth. I always said that I am fine or I am good, the truth is I'm not.

I want to be strong again, S.

I want to be happy again, S.

I want to go back to my old self where I am cheerful with you and my friends, not this! Getting bullied by my fellow classmates in my new school, just because I only focus myself in studying and thought that I was strong enough to face them. Well, congratulations! They were the reason why I became like this! I even cried in front of them telling them to stop bullying, but I don't think they'll listen because they will still continue to bully me until I transfer to another school. I don't want to live in this cruel life. Fate is cruel.

Your ex-best friend,

M