Tenth Letter

Dearest Best Friend,

Hey! What's up? I heard that you got suspended because you did something wrong. I told you, didn't I? That when you done something you're going to regret it. My sister was the one who told me this and she told me to scold you but how? I don't know if that is still your home number. I was furious when I heard what you've done. Are you crazy?! Yes, you love your boyfriend that much but you shouldn't do that and now your parents are angry at you and got suspended. And then what your photo is trending! My gosh! Have a respect to yourself! You are a woman and he is a man and of course he might share it to his friends. What happened to my best friend? How did you end up like this? I was so worried about you! When I got your cellphone number from my sister, I wanted to text you and scold you. I thought you're like an angel but I guess I'm wrong.

S, please. Don't do this anymore! Promise me that you'll never do this again. By the way super belated happy birthday! I know it's late but I still want to greet you a happy birthday. You told me that your birthday is on summer. I wish I was there beside you, giving you an advice and punch those people who are judging you.

I'm sure that you knew that I am your one true best friend... or not.

Your ex-best friend,

M