Thirty-First Letter

Dearest Best Friend,

Hey, how are you? It's been so long since I wrote letters for you which you haven't read it because you don't know. I wish I could tell you stories about what happened to me during the past few years. Yes, I was depressed until now, but I can control it. I don't need medicines; all I need is my family's support... friends? No, they don't care about me. They care about themselves and stuffs only like their nails, makeup, face, etc. I don't know if they are acting like 5 years old because sometimes if they didn't get what they want they will cry or sometimes leave you behind like WTF?! or sometimes they will not talk to you until you gave them what they want. They're not spoiled. I don't know what their problem is. Of course, I am a straight girl! I grew up with strict parents. My parents taught me how to save money, they didn't spoil me. I just told the things I need not want. The things that I could use forever... Not the things that I want. I mean I can buy anything that I want but not now, soon. First, I need to save money. Second, I'm going to help my family (parents & siblings). Third, need to fix the house... and so on. Yep, I have a long list here S. I even have bucket list here too.

I want to travel the world. I'm not going to tell you what's on my bucket list.  I miss you S. You were my best friend since 4th grade. I guess this is our fate, we took different paths. I know you're happy and I am glad to see you happy with your own family. I thought you and your boyfriend are married... guess not. Maybe soon, we might saw each other again talking about our past. I know we're still friends. Take care of yourself S. If you feel tired, sleep. Don't overwork yourself, you need energy. This is my last letter for you!

See you soon, Sarah!! 

Your ex-best friend,

Mae