memories (2jae)

http://archiveofourown.org/works/11613717?view_full_work=true

summary:

Youngjae wasn't supposed to fall head over heels in love with Jaebum. They had an agreement; they both wanted to experiment, so why not experiment with each other? But this experiment went on for years.

Youngjae wouldn't ask Jaebum if he wanted to do something, he always hinted and Jaebum took the hint with a happy heart and a big smile. He was a flirt, always sending Youngjae glances and smirks when no one was looking, teasing Youngjae, acting cute when they were alone. "I'd do anything for you," he'd say.

Anything except staying.

i hope you'll read this till the end because it a very beautiful story even tho its long

________________________________________________________________________________

He set up about fifteen alarms. He knew he was a heavy sleeper, and tomorrow is his first day at his new job (a job that he's been wanting since he his junior year of high school; a music director) so he didn't want to be late.

As soon as he shut his eyes, he felt a bubbly feeling rise in his stomach. This is going to be a new chapter in his life, he's finally going to have a fresh new start. Nothing will remind him of the past he's been desperately trying to leave behind. He's never going to get any sleep, so he opened a book.

**

Youngjae stood outside the record company, walking back and forth. It's a new chapter of his life, he wanted this to go right so badly. He's going to do what he always wanted, even though he's only an intern he's still experiencing the good things about being in a record company.

He looked at his watch and saw there are about ten minutes left until 9AM, so he figured he has no more time to waste. He took a deep breath and went inside. He checked in at the front desk and the secretary told him to go to the 5th floor where Park JinYoung is expecting him. So he got on the elevator and headed to where he was told, he kept taking deep breaths to settle his fluttering heart.

"Youngjae, I know you will do well!" he smiled at him with such an endearing smile that Youngjae believed he could actually do this. He could go up on stage and sing in front of the whole school. Youngjae took a deep breath and smiled at his best friend. His best friend that had the warmest smile Youngjae has ever seen, his best friend that gave him the most amazing hugs. His best friend that always believed in him. His best friend who was the most handsome man Youngjae has ever set eyes on. He looked at him one more time and his best friend gave him a cheek kiss, soft lips met soft skin, that turned into smiles against soft skin, that turned into warm hugs and hair ruffles. "You're the most talented person I know," he sent an encouraging smile towards Youngjae. And Youngjae felt like he could take over the world.

The elevator door opened and Youngjae stepped out. He followed the instructions he was given in an email sent out a few days ago and found the room he was supposed to be at. He opened the door to see a few people working at their desks and found a plaque that read "Park JinYoung". He looked up at him and smiled, and Youngjae swore he almost went blind!

He looked familiar, but Youngjae couldn't put his finger on where he knew him from.

Youngjae walked towards him and bowed and introduced himself. "You're right on time," he looked through a stack of papers on his desk. "Ah, here we go." He looked through Youngjae's resume and Youngjae became a little nervous. "You will learn a lot here! Let's meet your co-workers, shall we?" They passed by each desk and he introduced himself, being polite and formal. Everyone seemed nice enough, but it's only the first day.