glaze (jackbum)

LINK:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/11743887

Summary:

It's moments like these, when Jaebum looses his control and goes all alpha on him, that Jackson craves; The feeling of strong hands gripping at his hips as he's pulled into the alpha's warm body, a devious smile sent his way making his knees go weak. He craves those moments because they happen the most when Jaebum is overcome with jealousy, they happen when his alpha feels like he has to remind him that he's his omega and no one else's.

--

(or my very first A/B/O attempt that i probably failed at miserably)

Prompt: btw i know you're taking requests and would you consider writing an ABO fic? Esp with possessive alpha!JB and lovely omega! Jackson

_________________________________________________________

The strong smell of angry alpha reached both Jackson and Jimin making them look to where Jaebum and Yugyeom were sat talking with Namjoom Seokjin and Jungkook.

At first, they'd both thought it was Jungkook as he was staring at them intently, one of his hands clenched into a tight fist over his thigh, his eyes showing his displeasure at the closeness between both omegas. They'd been half right at least.

The scent, though, was coming from Jaebum. He had a neutral expression on his face, but Jackson knew better, he knew his alpha. He could tell Jaebum was only barely holding back from exploding in a fit of jealousy because of the BTS members in the room. Jackson could tell from the small twitch of his fingers as Jaebum scratched at his ear and then his arm, it was a tell tale sign of his along with the jutting out his jaw™, it made his jealousy obvious.

Jimin locked eyes with Jungkook first, the young alpha smiling softly while unclenching his fist and then relaxing into his spot on the couch as he went back to listening to whatever Yugyeom was telling Seokjin. Jimin seemed to relax only a bit, the amount of jealousy pheromones coming off of Jaebum naturally making the small omega nervous as he scooted further away until there was a good amount of space between Jackson and him.

It was hard concentrating on anything other than Jaebum when Jackson knew good and well what waited for him as soon as the BTS members had gone home. His omega instincts flared and he tried so hard to keep from preening and bearing his neck at Jaebum whenever he felt his alpha's gaze on him, it was hard considering he could feel him staring every three seconds. Jackson loved being the center of Jaebum's attention, sometimes he even liked doing things to rile him up. Things like hanging off of Mark or Jinyoung when he wanted attention he wasn't getting or complimenting others around Jaebum, openly flirting with them even if it was jokingly, he just knew what it did to Jaebum, it sparked jealousy in the alpha and Jackson just kept adding gasoline until everything in his mate caught aflame and he snapped.

God, Jackson loved when his alpha lost control.

--

As soon as their dorm is clear of any remaining non GOT7 members, Mark and Jinyoung instantly shove the maknaes in the direction of their rooms, their noses scrunching up as Jackson finally lets go of the pleased omega pheromones he'd been holding in before, the scent of Jackson and his increasing arousal making Jaebum growl lowly. Both Jaebum and Jackson only barely hear BamBam's shouted 'ew!' before doors are slamming and they're left alone.

Jackson knows he shouldn't talk, shouldn't move until his alpha has pressed him down on the floor and scented him, but he's Jackson and that means he's a little shit so he stands from his spot on the ground and stretches, a low moan escaping his lips. "I'm tired hyung."