Teaser ; one

She was running for her life outside of where he kept her. She managed to slip away from him while he was doing up his jeans after raping her. She had tears streaming down her face and her wrists were still bound. Every step she took caused her immense amount of pain. If her thighs touched in anyway while she was running, her black bruises would send a shot of pain through her body. She was weak. She couldn't do anything to save herself, but she could try. She tried and tried to get the bindings from her wrists. She didn't make it too far until arms wrapped around her body. She screamed for help but nobody answered. He dragged her back to the location he was keeping her. He didn't try and quiet her down since they were completely isolated. Her screams couldn't be heard. He tossed her into the small room. He smacked her face hard causing her lower lip to open up. She whimpered quietly, her lower lip trembling from how hard she was sobbing. "Mavis..." she could hear Spencer's voice but when she screamed out he couldn't hear her. The man who took her smacked her again and again before he forcefully pressed her against the wall, stomach first. He held her head against the wall before he raped her over and over again until her body was shaking from terror, abusing her to his fullest extant. He left finger prints on her hip bones, and her face was dirty and slightly scratched from being pressed against the wall. She had dirt under her finger nails from scratching at the dirty wall. She screamed and screamed but no one came running. The only clean spots on her cheeks were from her tear streams. When he was done with her, he dropped her to the floor. He spit on her and called a worthless cunt before he walked off. He didn't even bother redoing the bindings since she was so weak. She curled up into the fetal position and cried herself to sleep that night. He was back to do it again in the morning.

~will be updated soon! Enjoy ♡~