CHAPTER 4

flirty iv

Mule woke up early because he had a weirdo and an unexplained dream. It's his first time. Just now he had this kind of dream.

Wala naman sanang masamang ibig sabihin 'yon.

As far as he know.. in that dream, there is a woman showering on her own blood. Lying at the road and apparently dead because of an accident. She was surrounded by many people. There are so many people scattered but it is still increasing due to the influx of women who have been hit by a car. He can tell that she's been hit by a car because there was a car in the place where she is lying.

He was with those who were curios so he also witnessed the poor face of the woman. But it's just weird because he can't see her face.

Vague.

Blurred.

Until then his dream came to an end and he woke up. When he woke up he couldn't remember the other happenings in his strange dream and all he knew was that he had a dream about that woman.

He looked at the time on his phone and saw that it was just four in the morning. It was too early but he did not go to bed and slept because his sleep seemed to be quite enough.

He pulled the thread hanging under the small lampshade near his head without getting up and with that glow there was a little light in his room.

He took a deep breath and then got up from his bed. The whole room was lit up because he had switched on the light. After that, he walked to the kitchen, opened the fridge and got a drink of water. He wiped his eyes because his sight was still blurred because he was just waking up.

He went back to the room and sat down on his bed. It looks like the weather is cold for a glimpse of the Christmas season. He felt warmer when he lowered the temperature of the air conditioner.

He just took his mathematics book and reviewed their lessons. He is used to reading as much as possible when he got awake. He always look for a book even if it only take minutes when since he got awake and it's obvious that he really like reading.

After half an hour of reading, studying the formulas and collating methods; he decided to take a break. He was actually already done in Calculus. Well, it's not really that hard. Actually, it's not boring to study mathematics. For him, it's nice and fun. Mathematics is very much contrary to the perception of the majority.

It was already five o'clock in the morning when he decided to go out of the room. He went to the bathroom and took a bath. It feels so fresh when the cold water touches his body. He is having a good bath so he's able to spend more than half an hour inside the bathroom.

After bathing and after he had cleaned his body, he took the bath towel and covered his wet body. He went back to the room to get dressed.

• • • • •

"Photosynthesis is a process used by plants and other organisms to convert light energy into chemical energy that can later be released to fuel the organisms' activities or energy transformation..."

Seryosong nakatuon ngayon ang isip ni Mule sa lesson na itinuturo ni Sir Ares Nepaleon, teacher nila sa Biology. Again, he's pretending that he doesn't know what the old bald man is teaching even though in reality he have read everything about it.