CHAPTER 29

♣ flirty xxix ♣

The two seized the heat of lust they'd been sharing like ages on the bed, while continuing to rub their lips against each other, Mule took off his shirt and Myz couldn't help but look down on the naked body of the young man that made the scene even hotter and intense than before. It seemed that her senses had lift up high and her breathing was getting deeper and deeper which her lungs needed to save her from dying.

Their eyes locked.

Mule stared at her as if she were the most beautiful woman in his eyes.

"You are really beautiful, Myz..." said the man, sincerely, whom for Myz is very refreshing because often teasing words come out of Mule's mouth and are not, at all, but was just then, a compliment.

"Mule..." was her only response as she was getting hot in extreme redness she had all over her cheeks.

Her body was getting needy and she thought the man was feeling the same way. Their longing to taste each other's lips seemed to return though it was only a few moments ago then it seems like a thousand years have passed for their longing to a satisfying kiss.

Mule's soft lips pressed against hers who had been waiting to be kissed again. Mule, on the other hand, presumed that the lady was at her verge of pushing and slapping him as his arrogance intensified but he, then got surprised, and luckily, did not receive any objection from Myz instead she fought back to his kisses.

On the spur of the moment, he whipped her around so that she's lying on her back on the bed now and he's on top of her.

"Wait..." he breathed, "I got something that can make it better..."

Bumaba sa kama si Mule at iniwan ang babae para magtungo sa kanyang study table. He pulled the slot and scanned for something then casually making his way back to the bed straight after he found out what he had been looking for.

"Ano 'yan?" tanong ni Myz nang sumampa si Mule muli sa kama habang hawak ang maliit na bagay na hindi niya gaanong matukoy kung ano iyon.

"Chocolate..." he paused, "Kisses."

Myz gaped and nothing came out of her mouth.

"Wanna try?" He winked, removing the wrapper of the chocolate and barely bite the half of it in his mouth.

"Hay naku, Mule tumigi---"

Heavens above.

For her, Mule's lips were already sweet even without chocolate but it is more satisfying now as she could hear the accented groan of the young man enjoying what they were doing. Their tongues fought back and they exchanged fluids in their mouths, there then the hot foreplay had started once the chocolate melt.

Parang uhaw na uhaw silang dalawa at mas lalong nangangailangang masalinan ng maraming likido sa dami ng pawis na nawala sa katawan nila. Ang tunog ng kanilang nagtutunggaling mga labi ay dinig na dinig.

Mule lifted Myz by pulling on the back of her neck and the man's hands were still shaking as he began to take Myz's dress off.

"Mule," ani Myz at pinigilan ang kamay ni Mule sa ginagawang paghubad sa kanyang damit.

Ang nasa isip ni Mule ay kung anuman ang desisyon ni Myz ay kanyang igagalang. Hindi niya ito pipilitin dahil ayaw niyang galawin ito nang napipilitan lang.

Mule's head bent down but raised again when Myz let go of his hand which was completely tolerant now. She gave him a look of willingness that letting him do what he wanted to, whatever it took, she'll be fine.