CHAPTER 3

flirty iii

"Nasa'n sila?"

What the hell? To his surprise, why did he even think of asking her questions? In doing so, he seem to have opened up a topic for them to talk about. He don't want to stay here anymore, he will be late home and the evening is coming. As per he know Jannah is a little too talkative.

"Sinong sila?" tanong ni Jannah, nakangisi at diretso ang tingin sa binata.

Inasahan na ni Mule 'to. Hindi man lang nag-alangan na sumagot ang dalaga.

She smiled and seemed to be waiting for his speech. But he didn't want to make the short story long, so he replied immediately. He wanted to finish their conversation now 'cause he badly want to go home.

"A, wala, wala. Never mind," he replied as he shook his head again and again.

"Uhm.. 'yong parents ko ba? Oo, wala sila rito. Kasama sila ng mga kapatid ko." Inilagay ni Jannah sa baywang ang isang kamay, "And to answer your question, yes, ako lang ang nandito."

He didn't want to talk to her anymore but she did. He just nodded at her words. He's just smiling when she talks. He don't care what she says.

Until he noticed Jannah's shirt, it was so white and thin that it could easily be seen by anyone the color of her bra and— and that's pink. How could he figured that out? Is he examining her body? Nah, maybe he just saw it unintentionally.

She also wore super short shorts. We couldn't tell if it was shorts or panties dahil sobrang igsi. Hindi na 'to puke shorts, OA na! Halos makita na ang kuyukot niya.

Grabe! Didn't she even think that a guy was going to his house or that she really meant it? Fudge.

This girl.. oh, never mind, Mule took his eyes off Jannah and looked at a small table near their television, "Are those your assignments?" he asked.

"Yup," he almost growled, nodded again and again and giggled like a flirt.

"A! Kukunin ko na." He was about to stand up but Jannah stopped him.

"Later na, dito ka muna. Let's talk." She rubbed his cheek after she pushed the guy back to his seat.

"A.. a-ano kasi Jannah--"

"Ah! Wait," Jannah's interjection, "Ipagtitimpla kita ng juice. Magmeryenda ka muna, ha?" She smiled and then suddenly pushed him back onto the sofa so he sat down again. "Wait lang..." she said sustaining the word 'lang'.

He couldn't even speak because the girl immediately ran to their kitchen para magtimpla nga ng juice gaya ng sabi niya. When she returned, she was carrying a glass and a pitcher of orange juice. "I'm back...!" She said while smiling triumphantly.

Wow, real quick. Wala pang ten seconds? Nagtimpla ba talaga siya o baka naman kanina pa talaga nakatimpla ang juice. Mule doesn't know what's going on her mind.

Wait, what is she doing?

She's walking slowly towards him while looking straight to his eyes.