3; Dating Barry

•Never knowing that Barry was a meta-human until he saved you.

•Immediately recognizing his voice and tearing off his mask.

•Barry being incredibly nervous because he had been lying to you for months but all you do is kiss him.

•Lots of kissing.

•When he comes home to your shared apartment, always worriedly looking over him for any signs of him being hurt.

•Lots of cuddles.

•Barry vibrating when you mention you're cold.

•Barry being an errand-runner for you, now that you know he can do it in mere seconds.

•Everyone at the lab knowing every detail about you.

•What you had for breakfast, what your hair looked liked today, how groggy your morning voice was this morning.

•Cisco being kind of jealous that Barry got someone like you, despite never even meeting you.

•Barry never forgetting your birthday, anniversaries or holidays, despite being able to get last minute gifts easier than most boyfriends.

•Always sneaking up behind you to tickle you or scare you.

•Neck kisses from behind post-scaring.

•Lots of silent and inside jokes between the two of you, everyone else in the room confused as to why you could just look at each other and bust out laughing.

•Barry being your best friend, your boyfriend, and your superhero.

•Never ever wanting anymore from anyone else.