4;

Fuck everything. When Barry enters the apartment, that's what's going through his head. With heavy breaths, the speedster paces back and forth in the hallway; hands clasped around his thin neck. His light green button down flows at his slender waist and a low growl escapes his lips, knocking over the vase that's on the table.
You hear a few crashes come from the living room, startling you. Putting your phone on the nightstand, you creep out of the bedroom, looking at the scene in front of you. Barry huffs, face bright red, standing over a pile of shards. "Barr? Are you okay, sweetheart?" you bite your lip, rubbing your thighs together to create some sort of friction. Honestly, seeing your boyfriend this mad, is really turning you on.
Suddenly, Barry speeds in front of you, gripping your waist; plump pink lips attacking your neck animal like. Your back hits the wall forcefully and you pant, arms wrapping around his head, fingers tangling in his hair. He claws at your purple t-shirt, ripping it off your body, smirking when you gasp. "You." his voice is muffled by your skin. "Are." he licks your neck, "Mine."
His teeth bite down, making you hiss, jumping up and hooking your legs around his tiny torso, grabbing onto his light brown locks harder. Barry flashes off your and his clothes, pinning you to the wall like a work of art, growling. A bold moan drops from your lips and you grind down on him, silently pleading for something.
Smirking, the speedster inserts his dick into your pussy, without warning. You groan, moving your hands down his amazing body, nails leaving scratch marks on his muscled back. "Oh god, Barry!" you breathe when he pounds into you. "W-what got into you?" you mumble, sucking on his impeccable jawline, breasts jiggling from his deep thrusts.
Instead of giving you a real answer, he takes one of your nipples in his mouth, swirling his tongue, causing you to gasp, taking him deeper. Panting, you gulp, rocking your hips with his perfectly. He vibrates his finger on your clit, sucking on your boob, messy hair tickling your collarbone. Shouting his name, you feel your stomach tighten and bite down on your lip.
"Close, babygirl?" Barry asks, detaching his lips from your breast, voice lower than it usually is. Nodding, you watch his eyelashes flutter; hazel eyes now a lovely dark green color. "Cum on then." he bites, thrusting into you harshly, cutting off your throaty moan with an opened mouth kiss.
Your legs quiver when you cum, nails digging into his back, making him hiss. In a second, Barry cums inside the condom, breathing into your mouth. He pants, pushing your hair out of your face to stare at you. "Sorry, I just... I got mad and I..." he shakes his head.
Pecking his lips, you grin at him. "Seeing you mad is a turn on, honestly." you shrug.
"I'll keep that in mind." he winks. Cheeky bastard.