16;

Pt:2
In the next months, Barry was a mess. He would go to bed, missing you, and wouldn't be able to fall asleep. The guilt that arose from your death was crippling for Barry. He had never felt a guilt so strong.
It had been 7 months since your death and they were no closer to stopping Savitar as they were the night you died. Actually, Savitar had barely showed up. When he did, all he talked about was how Barry had murdered (Y/n), not him. And then he would laugh. And then he would leave. And Barry would feel worse every time. He knew that's what Savitar wanted, but God, it hurt.
On the 8 month marker of your death, your sister came to town. She had been in no better condition. She was older than you but, she looked up to you.
You had told her about Barry being the Flash. You told her about the Reverse Flash. And Zoom. And Captain Cold. And Heat Wave. And Top. and Mirror Master. And Savitar. You told her everything. So when Barry called her bringing news of your death, she knew the truth. She hated Barry for it. She hadn't talked to him since that phone call. He didn't even show up to your funeral.
Jessica walked into STAR Labs ready to chew out every member of team Flash. She was ready. She had waited long enough to figure out what to say and the pain had sat long enough to make her more angry.
She walked into the cortex to see HR, Cisco, Joe, Iris, and Barry. Barry was in his Flash suit, most likely just getting done with another mission, and he ws standing in front of everyone. He saw her first.
"Jessica, what are you doing here?" This drew attention to her as she stood in the doorway. She leaned against the door frame and crossed her arms as she looked at Barry in the eyes.
"You know, I sat for 8 months trying to figure out what I was going to say to you. I could have walked in here and punched you in the face, I was so angry. I thought about telling you it was your fault. I thought about burning your house down. I thought about sending you a strongly worded letter. I thought about telling you that everyone you care about will turn on you. I thought about telling you that all the pain you will ever feel, you deserve. But, you know all of that already. You know that her death is your fault. You know that she will never wake up again because of you. You know that every person she was going to help, will now stay where they are, because of you. You know that she will never see the sunshine again... because of you. She will never feel the rain on her skin, feel love, see the moon, see the beach. All because of you. You know that... right?" He nods his head as tears well in his eyes. "Do you also know that not only did you kill her, you killed my dad?" He shook his head. "You see, Dad was so heartbroken that he went home after her funeral and hung himself. So not only did you kill my best friend, you killed my father. I hate you with everything that I have. You are not a hero, Barry Allen. You are worse than every villain out there. You're worse than Savitar. I hope you burn. Have a nice fucking life." And she leaves without another word. Barry begins to sob in front of his closest friends.
____________
Another month later, Barry is worse. He finds it hard to be the Flash now a days. This is exactly what Savitar wanted. And he got exactly what he wanted
It was 2:39 pm on a Monday and Barry was still in bed. Just staring at the ceiling. His phone begins to ring on his bedside table. He looks over to see your face. He scrunches his eyebrows in confusion. He answers quickly.
"(Y/n)?" He whispers out.
"Aww... No. Not (Y/n). You killed her, remember?" Killer Frost begins to laugh.
"What do you want? You've already won."
"Aw, c'mon. We need to meet. For old times sake."
"Why? What more could you possibly want from me?"
"Just meet them. Last time. Tonight. Same place."
____________
Barry speeds in front of the same memorial where (y/n) died. He hadn't been there since that night and being there just brought back every emotion that he felt along with a strong sense of deja vu.
An unarmored Savitar speeds in front of the Flash.
"Glad you showed." Savitar crosses his arms in front of his chest. "Just 8 months ago we stood at this very spot. And you chose to kill your girlfriend."
"You killed her!"
"NO YOU DID! You chose to kill her!" He laughs loudly. "And now she hates you. Even more than I hate you. You see," He begins to pace. "After you killed who you thought was your girlfriend, she was so pissed. And you remember how pissed she could get. Take that times 100!" He laughed and clapped his hands. "I, personally, love the new (Y/n)."
"What are you talking about?" Right when the last word left his lips, you ran up at Savitar's speed.
"Hey, Bear." Your hair was darker and had been curled. You wore dark clothing just like Savitar and you had a wicked smirk on your features. Your makeup had been done darker and better than it ever had been before, showing a whole new you. "That night, you killed a time remnant. Savitar here, made one for me. So that I could live. So that I could be with him. He used the Philosopher's Stone to give me speed. And I did the rest." Savitar put his arm around your shoulders and kissed your head.
"That's right, Barry. She's alive."
"Barry! Barry, do not get distracted! That can't be her! She would never turn on us!" Cisco yells into Barry's ears.
"I know what Cisco is telling you right now, and I want you to know that he is wrong. This is (Y/n). Better than ever." He lets you go and stands next to you. "Show him how it's done, baby."
Your smirk gets bigger as you look at Barry's crying form. You run away quickly and come back with Iris. She's squirming as you hold her by her hair. You laugh as she struggles. You pull out a knife and hold it to her neck.
"This is the woman you chose over me!" You yank her hair and she squeaks. "And now," Savitar stands and watches with a large smile on his face as Barry pleads with you.
"(Y/n), please don't do this! This isn't you! I know you! (y/n), I love you!"
"IF YOU REALLY LOVED ME YOU WOULDN'T HAVE CHOSEN HER OVER ME!" You look at Iris's face to see tear streaks down her face. "This, is the woman you chose over me. And now..." You smile largely as you look at Savitar then back at Barry. "I'm gonna kill her. Right in front of you. So that you," You giggle. "Will be alone. Forever."
"NO!" You pull out the same knife Savitar killed your time remnant with and you stab her the same way, through her back. You drop her and Barry speeds over to catch her.
"Now you're alone."
"Good job, darlin'." Savitar says as he snakes his arm around your waist and speeds off with you in his arms.