24;

Pt:1
You walk in the alley way where you were suppose to meet a crime lord from Starling City. Said crime lord, Max Edge, hired you to steal some file from a rich dude. You wore a white form fitting tank top that showed your cleavage nicely, black skinny jeans, leather boots, and a leather jacket.
"You're late." Says an annoyed Max.
"Oh well. Punctuality isn't exactly in the job description." You cross your arms over your chest and stand patiently. When he doesn't do anything you roll your eyes. "Money for the file, I didn't know I had to explain how paying for things work."
Max snapped his fingers and one of his body guards opened a brief case and showed you the cash. You smile brightly.
"And that is what makes me happy." You hand Max the file. "What's in there anyway?"
"Something bigger than you." He opens the manila folder when you start to walk away with the money. "Wait! There's nothing in here! Where are the papers?" You stop and turn around to look at him.
"You see, I had a great idea when I heard that someone else, somewhere else would offer me triple what you were offering. I was hoping you wouldn't look until I was gone." You shrug your shoulders nonchalantly and smile wickedly.
"Kill her." The men pull their guns out and take a couple of shots, but in a blink of an eye all of the bullets that were, a second ago, zooming towards you, were gone with yellow lightning in their wake.
Your hair flies around as a streak ties up the two body guards and handcuffs Max. The Flash stops in front of the three with a smirk on his face.
"Anyone ever tell you guns were dangerous?" He chuckles to himself and you roll your eyes. He turns to you and drops the smile. "Are you okay?"
"I had that. I don't need you to save me."
"Oh really? You had that? You had the bullets flying towards your face?"
"Yeah actually I did."
"Wait a second, I recognize you."
"I don't think you do."
"You just robbed Ed Lockwood! There's a warrant out for your arrest!"
"That's my que." You turn around and start to walk away when he runs into your path.
"I'm taking you in."
"The hell you are." He reaches out to grab you and you grab his arm and twist his wrist. You kick in his knee then punch him in the face which knocks him to the ground and you run away.
__________
Barry lays on the bed in the med bay with a broken leg and wrist and a bruised face. Caitlin treats his cuts and wounds while Cisco, Harry, Joe, and Iris stand and watch.
"So you're saying... Y/f/n Y/l/n beat you up... then ran away?" Cisco asked, looking somewhat perplexed by the story.
"Yes."
"How is that even possible, Barry? Why didn't you use your speed?"
"I was... distracted, I don't know." Barry sighs loudly.
"By what? How can you possibly get so-" Joe starts but is interrupted by Cisco.
"She was hot wasn't she?" Everyone looks towards Cisco then Barry, silently waiting for the answer. Barry looks at everyone, his mouth hanging open. He closes it and sighs in defeat.
"Yeah."
"Dude..."
"I'm sorry! She was wearing- ugh."
____________
You and the Flash had met six more times after your first meeting and every single time, you got away and to say both you and the Flash were getting frustrated with this cat and mouse game was an understatement.
____________
Barry walks into STAR Labs after one of your fights, this time leaving with only a couple of bruises.
He changes out of his suit and flops down into a chair and digs the heels of his hands into his eyes. He lets out a loud, exasperated groan.
"She's so infuriating!"
"Yes, yes I know, but if you could just catch her!" Cisco yells.
"I know! Alright, I know! I don't know why I haven't been able to."
"Because! God, Barry, sometimes for a forensic scientist you are really dumb! You, for some odd reason, have taken this strange attraction to Y/n and now you are both emotionally and sexually frustrated."
"I am not!"
"Dude, you really are. You're freaking nuclear!" Barry flashes away.
____________
You walk down the street a stolen wallet and fancy watch in hand. You enter an empty building and begin to exam the stolen watch when you feel a gust of wind. You sigh and roll your eyes, still looking at the watch.
"Here to try again? Because if you don't remember, the score is zero to six." You put the watch in your pocket and look at the speedster. the sight in front of you makes you furrow your eyebrows.
"I'm not here to fight." You smile mischievously.
"So this is the all mighty Flash." You look up and down at the hero who is not dressed in his superhero outfit. He wears a black V-neck t-shirt and a long, black overcoat. "Gotta say, I'm digging the look."
He walks forward with a stern look on his face, which causes you to back up into the wall. He reaches you and places his hands on your hips. You can feel his hot breath on your face.
"Tell me you don't want this as much as I do and I'll stop." You feel out of breath and at a loss for words. You can't put together the words so you kiss him. He deepens the kiss and growls. He bites your lip and pulls back to lift your shirt over your head.
He attacks your neck, sucking hickies into your skin as he palms your clothed breast. You push his jacket off his arms, then push him off you for a second to take his shirt off of his body.
He returns and tangles his hands in your hair and roughly kisses you. You quickly unbuckle his belt and pull down his pants with his boxers. He uses his powers to quickly remove your pants and underwear, throwing them on the floor.
He grips the back of your knees then hoists you up against the wall. You wrap your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist, hovering your sex over his.
"I haven't been able to catch you because you always distract me."
"In what way do I distract you?" You ask breathily as he slowly grinds against you.
"You're so fucking hot. So sexy." He grabs a fistful of your hair lightly. "Even when you annoy the fuck out of me."
"When I annoy you? Please." You look him in his green eyes, which are currently filled with lust and dominance.
"I want you to do as I say."
"Wha-"
"As I say. You don't get to cum until I tell you. Got it?" You nod. His dominance is new. You're usually the one taking charge when you two fight, not him. Seeing him like this... is hot. "Good."
He thrusts into you with no warning and does not give you time to adjust. He starts to thrust hard and quickly, moaning your name the whole time. As you get closer to your release, he does too. He's so caught up in the pleasure, he doesn't notice you on the edge.
He opens his eyes to look at you, finally noticing. He stops thrusting and pulls completely out of you and places your feet on the ground.
"Were you trying to cum?" You shake your head vigorously. "You're lying to me. I know you were."
"I'm sorry."
"Sorry's not gonna cut it."
"Can I make it up to you?" He smirks and nods. You spin him around so he's leaning against the wall and then you drop to your knees. You take this time to admire his size.
"Go ahead, sweetheart." You wrap your hand around his erect member, your face a mere inches away and look up at his face.
"So I'm your sweetheart now?" He shrugs nonchalantly.
You wrap your mouth around his head, licking the slit. He throws his head back in pleasure and moans loudly. You take him deeper which results in him lacing his fingers in your hair and looking down at you.
You, for some odd reason, feel a great need to please him, so you're determined to take his all of his length. You suppress your gag reflex and continue to take him. You continue this until you feel your nose hit his stomach.
When he sees what you've done, he smiles lazily and begins to fuck your mouth. You let him. His once determined thrusts become sloppy and slow as he comes closer to his high. Finally you feel his hot seed travel down your throat with a final thrust and a call of your name. You release him and stand in front of his out of breath figure.
He opens his eyes and looks at you. "Damn." He chuckles lightly. "You're good."
"I'm supposed to be the bad one, remember? I think you've proven how bad you can be."
"I'm not that bad. Tell you what, I'll let you cum this time." He grabs your waist and pushes you against the wall again.
He lifts your leg up by the back of your knee and rests it at his hip. He kisses your neck, yet again leaving hickies causing you to moan. He slides into your soaking sex, then starts to toy with your nipple with his right hand and starts to vibrate his fingers against your clit with his left hand. The combination of the three has you coming within the minute.
He pulls out of you to let you catch your breath. Once you do, he flashes around quickly and puts your clothes back on you and his on himself.
"See... I'm not so bad." He smirks at you. You take a step forward as you open your mouth to say something, but when you do you feel something off. Your brows furrow in confusion. His smirk drops. "What is it?"
You look down and look into your pants. You look up at him. "Where is my underwear?" He smirks wickedly.
"Ohh... Yeah, no. I'm keeping those." He has a shit eating grin on his face that makes you want to punch him.
"I need those! Give them back!" He begins to walk away. "You call yourself a hero, you thief. You are just s bad as me!"
____________
Barry flashes back into the cortex to see Joe, Caitlin, Iris, and Cisco chatting. When they take notice of him their conversation quiets.
"Where were you Barry? We've been calling you for the last hour!" Iris asks worriedly. Only taking notice of his crazy hair after she asked. Barry pulls out his phone to see 16 missed calls and 48 text messages from all of them.
"Sorry guys, I was meeting up with a friend. I had my phone on silent."
"A friend, huh?" Cisco asks skeptically.
"Yep."
"Did you 'friend' also give you those hickies?" Caitlin asks.
"What hic- oh." He looks towards the mirror in the med bay to see hickies lining his throat, already almost gone from his advanced healing. "Uh... I-I have no way to explain tha-"
"You slept with Y/n, didn't you?" Cisco asks, which causes everyone to look towards him then Barry, awaiting the answer. Barry looks at all of them then sighs in defeat.
"Yeah." They all look extremely surprised.
"Dude..."
"This time I'm not that sorry."