7;

You and Barry were laying down on his couch, his arm wrapped around your neck, your cheek pressed against his check, feet propped up on a different part of the couch. Barry hummed lightly while stroking your hair, twirling random loose strands around his long finger. "Barr?" You mumble, shifting lightly to achieve a more comfortable position. He grunted, a signal for you to continue. "Would you ever want to.. explore in the bedroom?" You blush, resting your hands on his abs, tracing patterns absentmindedly. Barry stiffened, and you bit your lip anxiously. "Actually, yeah. Of course." Barry coughs, rubbing your shoulder. You grin, jumping up and twisting your body to straddle him. "And how do you suppose we do that?" You whisper, purposley applying pressure onto his crotch. Barry stares up at you, green orbs darkening with lust. "I have an idea." He smirks, gripping your hips. A moan falls from your lips, and you begin to grind down against him, feeling his growing erection begin to stick at your thigh. A low growl escapes his lips, and within seconds your back hits the soft matress, Barry hovering over you. You smile, grabbing the sides of his head and pulling him in for a desperate kiss. He applies with the same force, biting your lip and bringing his hands up to palm your breasts through your loose tanktop. Your back arches, chest pressed against his. Barry breaks the kiss, panting. You pout, pulling the ends of his hair. "I want to show you something, baby girl." He pecks your lips. Your eyebrows furrow, but he shakes his head, scooping you into his arms. He walks down the hall, opening a door that you haven't entered. He puts you down, and you step forward in the pitch black room. "What is this?" You whisper, wrapping your arms around your waist. The light flickers on, revealing metal racks of different.. sex toys? Barry walks in front of you, fingertips scanning the different devices. "Are these..?" You trail, not knowing what to say. "Sex toys. I know, it's weird." Barry blushes, turning to face you. Your mouth formed in an 'o' shape, rocking on your heels. "It's alright. I can understand if your uncomfortable. I found these when I moved in and didn't know what to do with them. Their actually not even mine." Barry rambles nervously, making you giggle. You stride up to him, lifting his chin with your finger and capturing his lips. His eyes widen before his responds, hands holding your face. You pull away, squeezing your thighs. "What are you waiting for? Punish me, daddy." You whisper, voice dripping with seduction. Barry moans at the nickname, throwing his head back. You attach your lips to his neck, sucking and nipping at his jawline harshly. "Fuck. Y/N, you're so hot." He groans, grinding against you. You release with a pop, palming his clothed member. Suddenly harsh wind whips around you, your hair flying violently. Barry suddenly appears in front of you, a devilish smirk on his face. He pulls out a gag, stroking your cheek before pulling it on. He rips your shirt off, along with your pants and undergarments. "Finger yourself." Barry demanded. Your moan comes out muffled, reaching your hands in between your legs. Your fingers circle your clit, coating it in wet heat. Barry studied you, unbuckling his belt, pulling them down quickly along with his underwear. His cock springs up, smacking his stomach. At the same time you enter your nerves, Barry wraps a hand around his length, tugging rapidly. You arch your back, increasing your pace. "You're so naughty, aren't you baby girl? Want my big cock, baby?" Barry moans, vibrating his hand. You mewl, nodding your head. His strong hand stops yours, and you let him guide it to his length. You stroke him, thumb sliding over his slit. You squeeze the base, taking your other hand to cup his balls. Barry uses his speed to flip you around, pushing you onto you knees. A slick leather type sound comes from behind you, and you open your mouth before a sharp sensation snaps against your ass. A scream is muffled against the gag, tears forming in your eyes. What you found to be a whip hits your sore behind several more times, a stinging sensation as result. Barry's strong hand rubs your ass soothingly, before sticking his long middle finger into your core. His pace quickens within seconds, soon going at superspeed. You cry out, grinding against his hand. His bends over, whispering into your ear. "Not yet, Princess." You moan, a tear running down your cheek from frustration. Something much long and thicker fills you, making you sigh happily. Barry snaps his hips into you, fingers digging into your sides. As his hips hit yours the sound of skin clapping fills the room. He buries his fingers into your hair, pulling at it roughly. "You feel so good around me, baby. Taking my cock like a good girl." Barry breathes, pounding into you. You stay silent, only the sounds of muffled curses and screams coming from you. "I'm close. Cum with me Y/N." Barry grunts, his length throbbing inside of you. After a few twitches, his hot load spills into you, and you reach your orgasm soon after, pulsing around him. He pulls out teasingly slow, squatting down and sticking his tongue into your sensitive heat. After cleaning you up, he reaches up and undoes the gag, turning you around and staring into your eyes. Wiping the tears, Barry pecks your lips repeatedly, sucking on your lower one. "I love you." He whispers, stroking your cheek. Your silence worries him, before you grin, pressing your sweaty chest against him. "We should do that again. But next time, I'll just have to punish you." You purr, sliding his lip between your teeth. A low moan escapes his throat, making you smirk. You wink at him, before turning around swiftly, swaying your hips. All you hear from Barry as you leave the room was a soft, "Damn."